Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

rookie mistake.....putting buy now price instead of minimum price

shaking my head, sold within half hour

So I shouldn't ask nike chat when my multiple pairs are shipping?

No. No point of unintentionally raising a red flag. Especially if you ordered multiples. Plus from my experience, most if not all Nike CS reps are clueless.

Both my pairs from the NL drop have already been shipped. :smokin

Last edited:
just checked my guest checkout order (no email conf.) but tracking will be avail. sun/mon (that's what i was told by the rep)

No. No point of unintentionally raising a red flag. Especially if you ordered multiples. Plus from my experience, most if not all Nike CS reps are clueless.

Both my pairs from the NL drop have already been shipped.
smokin.gif
Well I used same info on everything lol but on the page it didn't say 1 limit per a customer like it usually did for other jordans. got me messed up :/

As somebody who has experienced multiple orders getting cancelled because I inquired... I would just back off until the shoes ship, don't risk it. 
If you just ordered one pair , they aren't gonna cancel your one pair because you asked a question. Unless you ordered multiple or used a bot, or they oversold. 

If you just ordered one pair , they aren't gonna cancel your one pair because you asked a question. Unless you ordered multiple or used a bot, or they oversold. 
I think I misunderstood him then, I ordered multiple pairs and inquired on an order with CC and they got me. Rookie mistake. 

Back
Top Bottom