Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

I thought my account was already activated with Supreme that I had signed up for about month 1/2 ago

just got my email from the Supreme Saint account activated. Just in time!...

mean.gif
 i hope the 8th isnt the real date i will be on a cruise.. Id dead be on the computer there camped out sippin on a drank 
indifferent.gif

Supreme Saint isn't gonna Help you Cuzzzzzz

God himself can't Help you on this release!

Pray All You Want!!!!

devil.gif

Plug told me sometime October. Be on the prowl tomorrow,possibly a surprise drop.

Seriously doubt it, but crazier things have happened.

there will not be a random drop. supreme dosent mess with that

agreed. if Foamposites were announced, so will these.

And they will announce it via email the monday before they drop. It should be matching apparel to go with it.

Is a surprise drop on the SNKRS app a pipe dream? Only chance I'll be able to grab these. 

Is a surprise drop on the SNKRS app a pipe dream? Only chance I'll be able to grab these. 

It's possible (just doubt it)... The Nai Ke (Air Force 1) was supposedly going to be a Europe exclusive then it popped up on SNKRS and NDC. My thought is this type of collabo is about leveraging Supremes 'tastemaker' status for the earned media benefit (ie: folks see X subcommunity wearing them and the regard for Nike increases for future sales worth). SNKRS sneak drop doesn't necessarily ensure they end up enough of the 'tastemaker' space.

ONE c/w will drop roughly a week or so AFTER Supreme's own release.

And these aren't coming out next week either.

It won't be a Monday announcement too, just look at the last release of Forces or the Foams and when the announcements were made, there's your clue for that.

Back
Top Bottom