Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Just got home to my NikeLab packages for the Camos. My UPS guy left my boxes exposed on the stairs for hours in the rain even though I have a covered porch. Jordan boxes inside were dry though. Anyway relieved to get both orders, even though it was under the same name, addy, account and payment method. So I open my first box and the jordan box has no Supreme logo like my black and white pairs did. So I open it and here's my Supreme Camos...
View media item 1766202
View media item 1766179:x :smh: :rolleyes
My first ndc order to screw up among dozens. Guess either someone at the Memphis storage or some ups guys somewhere down the trail has a new pair of Camos. Come to think of it the normal white/clear tape wasn't taped properly on that box like my other ndc orders are. It was a bit off and crookedly taped. Just called NDC and their "systems are down".
Anyway, at least they got my other pair that's TTS right and even though I hesitated at first to try for another in fear of getting Meg'd, thankfully I still did it or I would've had no camo now.

I will be heated if that happens to me

SamKQboro SamKQboro don't catch a case tonight bro

edit but regardless id be CALLING nike so they could figure that out & find you a set of CAMO SUP V's

those pro stars damn near couldn't be given away & they tried to get you to drop over box on em shady..dirty pool, especially if the ups dude did mess with your package

Last edited:

Yeah someone linked a hang tag on eBay going for like $120 by itself. So knock at least that much off.
yea not surprised, supreme novelties and key chains and pins go for bread. this kid with the red suprenme dunk lows tried to charge me $150  for just  the key chain.

word. i got them in on monday and just opened it this morning.. i like 'em a lot and might hold on to 'em. $100-$200 off for a missing key chain? haha ef that.

I don't know for 100%. That's just my best guess based on knowing that most people want everything that comes with the original shoe

Just got home to my NikeLab packages for the Camos. My UPS guy left my boxes exposed on the stairs for hours in the rain even though I have a covered porch. Jordan boxes inside were dry though. Anyway relieved to get both orders, even though it was under the same name, addy, account and payment method. So I open my first box and the jordan box has no Supreme logo like my black and white pairs did. So I open it and here's my Supreme Camos...

sick.gif
mean.gif
eyes.gif

My first ndc order to screw up among dozens. Guess either someone at the Memphis storage or some ups guys somewhere down the trail has a new pair of Camos. Come to think of it the normal white/clear tape wasn't taped properly on that box like my other ndc orders are. It was a bit off and crookedly taped. Just called NDC and their "systems are down".
Anyway, at least they got my other pair that's TTS right and even though I hesitated at first to try for another in fear of getting Meg'd, thankfully I still did it or I would've had no camo now.
WOW THAT'S SHADY.

this stuff does happen. my boy ordered oreo flyknit  runners and they sent him some maroon training shoe that looked outlet bound. Nike be slippin or some employees are shady. plus you paid way over retail for these. i think they're on sale some places.

Got my pair in today . The material is very nice. I gotta agree with others these are very unique compared to the white and blacks . I wanna keep but I reall want some pb 350s
View media item 1766207

Last edited:

sick.gif
mean.gif
eyes.gif

Rachael and Meg found a new way to counter multiple orders.

I'm still in the hunt for A sz 10.5/11 in the black colorway. Fam what you all think?  about trading AJ III'88 or Q-54 XIII for Camo pair, to swap for A black pair.

broo I would've been heated...:smh:

I will be heated if that happens to me

SamKQboro SamKQboro don't catch a case tonight bro

edit but regardless id be CALLING nike so they could figure that out & find you a set of CAMO SUP V's

those pro stars damn near couldn't be given away & they tried to get you to drop over box on em shady..dirty pool, especially if the ups dude did mess with your package

WOW THAT'S SHADY.
this stuff does happen. my boy ordered oreo flyknit  runners and they sent him some maroon training shoe that looked outlet bound. Nike be slippin or some employees are shady. plus you paid way over retail for these. i think they're on sale some places.

Rachael and Meg found a new way to counter multiple orders.

haha, maybe a new Rachel/Meg method. Knew it was to good be true to get through manually on two pairs on a supreme nikelab order. Once I saw no supreme logo and caught on the color label said infrared, I knew something was shady.
coldcity coldcity True, the worst part is it was those which is probably the only V colorway I could recall that I never liked. They said to call back in an hour. :smh:

Last edited:
I seen the corgi talk on complex and that's dope the black is the most limited I seen them and got them I feel like a sniper [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] doesn't matter because I won't be selling anyway but hope everyone is enjoying their kicks I haven't undsd mine yet but I'm seeing more & more onfeet shots online from celebrities cosigning the collaboration I'm not mad at that

Last edited:
Nice pick up sir!

I completely believe you with picking up laneys on sale.

I remember grabbing oxy XIV at the Nike outlets lol. So I agree those days were amazing but def. long gone
i got cherry wood xvis at footaction for $49.99 back in the day. i miss days like that.

No one wants to trade my camos for their black pair..... Ppl act like the black pair is made out of gold....

Because it's coming out now that  the bulk were the most limited.....  Not sure if it's true or not but  seems legit

Maybe no cash if you get someone with the black LMs to trade you. Maybe like $50 for the white LMs. Thats if you can get someone to make that trade. I wouldnt trade my LMs for these 5s. Even tho neither Supremes or LMs might ever retro again, I still think LMs are much more unique and better quality
i love the lance mountains. most comfortable 1 i own. i wouldn't trade them for supreme 5s or supreme foams.

It's the collaboration between SUPREME X JORDAN that is the most LIMITED ever between 2 collaborations.

I don't think there is actually A more (L) color of the 3.

only a matter of time, doesn't bother me like it may others...

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/201...eakerstw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
I hate corny articless like that. OH LOOK HE WORE SHOES. SNEAKERHEADS WILL CRY 100% OF THE TIME....Nobody cares. Even when there was this one dude purposely trashing a pair of Yeezy 350's, it was corny on his attention seeking end, and corny when news sites reported it.

to my knowledge the whites were the most limited next were the black. the camo joints were so widely available cause that was all supreme. JB was behind the white and black they made them limited, supreme was behind the camo and they put them out widely for their consumers. the clothes were tacky to be honest except for the coaches jacket, the varsity would've been dope if it wasn't hooded
Not listening to anyone who talks about production numbers, except for corgi. Whoever said whites were the most limited was wrong, so for now I'm assuming Blacks were the least produced, camos and white are equal.

For all those in love with the black and whites....do y'all have the all white and platinums or the black metallics??? If not what made you pass on those and hype over these??? Can't be the look or the comfort.....especially the people who don't like or own anything supreme....just tryna differentiate the hypebeast from the rest of us...because all this > < is getting ridiculous
deep down i wanted camo, but went for white because i thought it would be the least sought after pair. i didn't wanna risk getting cart jacked on the camos and end up with nothing. plus i'm a preme fan. i have white fire red 5s and 3 pairs of metallic 5s so the white and black color ways of the preme v's aren't all that. however, supreme branding is always white and red so i'm happy with them. hopefully i can trade something for camos later on.

why does production numbers matter anyways? if you got your pair don't worry if you didn't get a pair, still don't worry about it oh well. knowing the amount of each color produced doesn't mean anything unless you reselling

Back
Top Bottom