Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

I'm going to burn mine when they come in because too many of them were made... 
eyes.gif

Exactly. I couldn't care less. The only ones I wanted were the Camo's and I don't care how many were made. The shoe is unique for a Jordan. Very striking in person.
others have said it  but i don't really care...  How many J's have ever had a Desert Camo CW?  Will they ever  re-release a supreme/Jordan collab  in camo? Im willing to  bet  money no.   More than likely that goes for the black and whites too  but you get my drift.   The fact is this entire collab is unique and  no matter what out in town  people that have these will get looks.  The once talking crap mostly are ones who didn't cop   or didn't get the exact one they wanted. 

Biggest scam, the gadget is usually off by 1 gear (tooth) and will never align

I don't shop there, but my boy who frequently visits the boutique said he saw someone win sbb 1s and Chicago 1s. Said the kid spent like $170. And how another time a guy spent $300 trying to get yeezys boosts and didn't win ****. Maybe the higher you go up the harder it is to win. It is timed. So I can definitely see someone winning on the bottom row.

Did they make fakes of these in size 14? Trying to clarify for a buddy.  Found a guy selling his size for 400, and normally I don't even bother to do LC for big feet. But you can be so sure with these kind of things. 

Also is 350 a lowball for a white pair size 14? Don't want to insult the guy now. 
I'm a big foot guy myself & I have never heard nor seen fakes in sz 14-15s. I missed all 3 drops & bought from Camos off ebay last week for $500 shipped from a guy getting them from NL drop.  I would definitely ask the seller to provide pics of the box & inside tag to verify size because 400 is kinda low....to your second question, I believe 350 is a lowball offer, but it never hurts to try.

Still no shipping info from Nike for me. This blows, considering I never cop anything with success (no bots) and finally scored on this...or so I thought.

Seller got his pair from NL today that I purchased, sent me pics and should be in mail by tomorrow. Can't wait to get these, would post pics now but I'll post for a legit check when I get them in hand.

Well if you missed out on the Supreme 5s. Head down to True SF and try your luck for $5. Not my picture
These machines are rigged btw. Even if you time it PERFECTLY it won't give you the prize unless the machine has a certain amount of money in it. There's no telling what the threshold is. So the first few people who try are just giving their money away.

Just realized this is my first pair of Jordan since the Concord Lows...I decided to not pay attention to most Jordan releases, sans two or three pairs, when they raised the $160 price, then I flat out boycotted them when they went to $190.

Unless I can get Infrared 6's, UNC and SBB 1's for retail, these gonna be the only exception to my Jordan boycott.

Camos are the most unique/best pair of the bunch hands down. Fug how many pairs of each were made. if the wht and blk pairs were gr they would've rotted on shelves. lets be real children *plug Westbrook yall trippin mov

Last edited:
i had two pairs of south beach 8s. and one of my close homies was begging me to sell 'em to him.... i sold 'em to him for retail.. i REGRAT that, because one time i needed money so i sold my other nds pair for $1000... and now i have no preheats /=  

I have good friends, but I'd never sell most things to them retail.... I learned that lesson once. That's all it took
Never. I put in work to get my shoes. It's not my fault if they don't want to put in the work.

Got my pair from Nike. But they came in a weird shipment box(not nike's usual), shipping label was obviously ripped off a box and tapped onto this box and shipment didn't come with receipt. Would this be a Nike or a ups issue? Or contact both?

Back
Top Bottom