Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

After 2 weeks of back and forth negotiations I was finally able to trade my white pair for a black one. Long story short is the guy wanted to complete the trio but his deal was for me to add cash on top and I said hell no. I guess he couldn't find others to bite so we met up this morning to do the trade before he left to go on a trip. These feel great in hand And so much better than the white IMO. That Durabuck reminds me of a pair of '99 Black Mettalic 5's.
http://s26.photobucket.com/user/nellbx/media/DE711E8B-9011-471F-9C8D-B511BB02E33B.jpg.html

decided I'm going to go ahead and trade my spare OVO pair for a camo pair. Figure the OVO is a 10.5 which is huge on me so ill never wear them and ill still have a 9.5 ovo in my size. One step closer to completing the set  

Good luck. Prices were as low as they were gonna be last week and slowly been getting back to what they were the first week of release. A consignment shop near me sold all the colors for $650, they only have a white pair left. I personally would not take less than $540-$550 for these currently

After 2 weeks of back and forth negotiations I was finally able to trade my white pair for a black one. Long story short is the guy wanted to complete the trio but his deal was for me to add cash on top and I said hell no. I guess he couldn't find others to bite so we met up this morning to do the trade before he left to go on a trip. These feel great in hand And so much better than the white IMO. That Durabuck reminds me of a pair of '99 Black Mettalic 5's.
http://s26.photobucket.com/user/nellbx/media/DE711E8B-9011-471F-9C8D-B511BB02E33B.jpg.html
Congratulations. People are greedy. I'm glad it worked out for you.

seems nike is checking ip's now...had them in cart in 2 different browsers and 1 on mobile....checked out on mobile and the first one online...but when i wanted to check out the 2nd browser, it was saying something about quantity extended etc. although i was online with a different account.
never experienced something like that on nike eu

Yep. I think that's how they canceled my 2nd pair. All was different, but email. I asked what if it I wanted to buy a pair for my son and I who is 13 yrs old and live in the same household. All the rep said was 1 per household. Flawed system at its finest

Yep. I think that's how they canceled my 2nd pair. All was different, but email. I asked what if it I wanted to buy a pair for my son and I who is 13 yrs old and live in the same household. All the rep said was 1 per household. Flawed system at its finest
I don't know about that, I literally ordered 2 to the same house in the same name but with two different credit cards. Credit cards were both in my wife's name and I shipped them both to my parents house. Both arrived together on Wednesday 

I don't know about that, I literally ordered 2 to the same house in the same name but with two different credit cards. Credit cards were both in my wife's name and I shipped them both to my parents house. Both arrived together on Wednesday 

I got two pairs two the same address, different name, cc and email

got expected date of delivery for my pair (still order being processed)..any experience if orders got cancelled at that stage..?

I paid via paypal..the money flew from my account but the pp transaction is still in pending state.

was never able to cart any good release the last few years so I don't know what happens in such cases..

seems nike is checking ip's now...had them in cart in 2 different browsers and 1 on mobile....checked out on mobile and the first one online...but when i wanted to check out the 2nd browser, it was saying something about quantity extended etc. although i was online with a different account.

Damn. I say you should Use your phone' data next time. That might help 

got expected date of delivery for my pair (still order being processed)..any experience if orders got cancelled at that stage..?

I paid via paypal..the money flew from my account but the pp transaction is still in pending state.

was never able to cart any good release the last few years so I don't know what happens in such cases..
you have no reason to worry 
nthat.gif

So fellas I currently have 2 pairs of OVO 10s a friend of mine is offering his camos for a pair. Y'all think I should do it ?? I have white supremes already so if I do the deal I would have to go after the bred cw
Forget what everyone else said. Only trade if it's a shoe you want AND if the values are similar. You're losing money if your pair is worth more than the other person's.

Last edited:
I ordered two pairs too, first on my phone and then on my desktop. Same name, same address, different emails, different payment methods. First one was paypal with my bank account and the second was with my Nike account + debit car. Didn't think I would get through twice

Like I said. System flawed. I had it done multiple times as well. Same name, but different cc and address. This time, one of my supreme's were cancelled by Nike. When I asked, they said in the past I was just lucky. Apparently others on here was hit or miss as well.

Cant wait to pick up my pair, I was admitted to the hospital Tuesday and my nikelab pair has been sitting at my ups access point since Wednesday, they came a day earlier as well... Can not wait to get out of here. Screw pneumonia

Cant wait to pick up my pair, I was admitted to the hospital Tuesday and my nikelab pair has been sitting at my ups access point since Wednesday, they came a day earlier as well... Can not wait to get out of here. Screw pneumonia
Get well first then worry about them kicks, Hope you ight. You'll feel better when you get home and get your kicks in hand. 

@Ozuna23 thanks my man just hoping they don't ship them back lol I called them to see if they can hold them untill the end of next week at the very minimum but you know how that goes with different employees working there.

Last edited:
@Ozuna23 thanks my man just hoping they don't ship them back lol I called them to see if they can hold them untill the end of next week at the very minimum but you know how that goes with different employees working there.
I think someone can pick em up for you if you give them your ID.

That's happened to me before. I don't know why it happens because I'll get that error and still be able to check out on another browser.

Back
Top Bottom