Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

I'd say 5-600. Everyone says the supremes will rise due to how limited they were. I agree. But i think the td will also rise in value as it is the most coveted 350 color way and the fact that its a yeezy.

Scored manually..did not even wait in queue...just clicked twitter link and carted..
#teammanual

Last edited:
yeah...also got my size and another pair. glad its finally over....nike eu was joking around long enough! 

Something like that seems more plausible in areas more susceptible to theft. In other words, bad neighborhoods/major metropolitan areas

Last edited:
So it's normal for them to this? They never done this to me before when I order from nike

Something like that seems more plausible in areas more susceptible to theft. In other words, bad neighborhoods/major metropolitan areas

I see why they would do that but I live in a very quiet, suburb so it doesn't really make sense for them to not deliver my package

But all of those can be had for $300 or less...
It depends on your size, the condition you want them in, and the marketplace you buy them from.
especially worn
laugh.gif
I prefer my shoes DS.

Had them in cart in my size but faced some difficulties stopping me from checking out. When I finally solved it I made it to the last step before my cart was empty.

My biggest sneaker disappointment yet. 
mean.gif

Money saved I guess...

Last edited:
seems nike is checking ip's now...had them in cart in 2 different browsers and 1 on mobile....checked out on mobile and the first one online...but when i wanted to check out the 2nd browser, it was saying something about quantity extended etc. although i was online with a different account.

never experienced something like that on nike eu

Back
Top Bottom