Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Why are you scratching your head? We told you where to look that's the answer. Sneaker sites and here.
You didn't look very hard, I've seen multiple pics of celebs rocking these. You haven't so clearly you didn't look hard. The reasoning of needing to see how a celeb rocked them so you can go match them is ridiculous. If you can't figure out on your own how to rock them then you have a bunch of other issues... Man up figure it yourself just like the rest of us. If your not a hype beast then my bad but hype beast are the ones asking what celebs wore with their kicks so they can match.... Smhhhh I'm not a toddler, I'm a man that knows how to dress myself , good luck in life dude Maybe let your mother dress you it might be some help to you instead of relying on pics of other people
:lol: +1

Just one. The guy told me I had he last one but there may have only been one in the first place

read in fb group that NL EU restocked some pairs online..I NEVER saw that but thought i should share just in case anyone wants to spend the rest of his day in nikestore online waiting in case anything reappears

Sup Fam. Well finally got an answer from the dude on that trade deal my '88 III's,Quai-54 XIII's for Preme V Black and White pair. Wednesday should have in hand will post pics

of the Trio. 

Not my original pic but wondering the likelihood of a S5 popping up in an outlet....did the AF1s pop up ever in an outlet to best of folks knowledge?
Just found the dude who says he took the picture on a reddit thread. 

Trying to see where in Canada and what outlet.

Sup Fam. Well finally got an answer from the dude on that trade deal my '88 III's,Quai-54 XIII's for Preme V Black and White pair. Wednesday should have in hand will post pics

of the Trio. 
Holy ****, that dude is getting a good deal. Granted it all comes down to what you like, but you letting some heat go bro

9.5 camos came in thought I could get away with a half size big smh

Have to agree though the camo is way nicer in person

Last edited:
Anyone thinks that the camo will increase in value later? If yes how much? Or is this a good time to sell them? Will be appreciated with an answer

Holy ****, that dude is getting a good deal. Granted it all comes down to what you like, but you letting some heat go bro
He said on a previous page that he already has one 88, plus a 2011 pair, so he doesn't mind giving that up. He was struggling with the idea of the Quai XII tho.

Anyone thinks that the camo will increase in value later? If yes how much? Or is this a good time to sell them? Will be appreciated with an answer
Definitely will go up...similar to Preme Foamposites did, maybe 700+ max imo

Once the rookies get rid of their pairs resell will go back up to what it was first week they release, maybe even more. Sheesh I'll be happy with $500, but I'm not about that resell life

Back
Top Bottom