Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Been rocking mine since I got em... I got a really good deal on them I paid about 4 bills shipped and sold my white pair for $550. I was worried I'd regret letting go of the white pair but I couldn't be happier... The material is dope it kinda reminds me of a pair of dickies... anytime I think they're dirty all I gotta do is wipe them off with my hand and the dirt comes off...

View media item 1770899View media item 1770900

Last edited:
I mean it's possible for a pair to get returned to an outlet, they'd have to issue a refund if you're for some reason not satisfied with the product. The thing is, I bet nike employees would hop on those before they even hit the shelves. People know what these sare.
i live that thrift/outlet/discount life and i've seen several steals like this over the course of the last 5 years...SEVERAL. i've seen db foams, db iii's pulled off the shelves by eager buyers at the san leandro nike clearance store (california) and have come across quite a few 'no way' steals in my life, too.

this is not that far fetched considering how many shoes nike produces...and...you never know...maybe there were several pairs in the back that employees already snatched up and this is the last one. 

all things considered i've been hitting up my local clearance store for the same exact pickup... all i gotta say is kudos to whoever snagged it and i believe this isn't the first nor the last person that is going to find this shoe at an outlet. 

i live that thrift/outlet/discount life and i've seen several steals like this over the course of the last 5 years...SEVERAL. i've seen db foams, db iii's pulled off the shelves by eager buyers at the san leandro nike clearance store (california) and have come across quite a few 'no way' steals in my life, too.

this is not that far fetched considering how many shoes nike produces...and...you never know...maybe there were several pairs in the back that employees already snatched up and this is the last one. 

all things considered i've been hitting up my local clearance store for the same exact pickup... all i gotta say is kudos to whoever snagged it and i believe this isn't the first nor the last person that is going to find this shoe at an outlet. 

Red Octobers ended up at Nike Outlets anything is possible for real...

I scored black toe ones at Ross for like 39.99 last year so you're right...anythings possible I guess lol

God I wish we had one of those Ross stores in NYC man... The steals I see there are unreal...
eh...there are hundreds if not thousands of them here on the west coast...i'm not much for ross as i've NEVER come across a steal like the ones that people post, but I don't doubt their legitimacy for a second... 

I'm getting offered $470 on my camos. Do you guys think that's fair or I should wait to see if it goes up? I'm in no rush to sell so I can wait if it will rise up

I'm getting offered $470 on my camos. Do you guys think that's fair or I should wait to see if it goes up? I'm in no rush to sell so I can wait if it will rise up
wait it out..  like others have said   the ones rushing to sell now are the new guys or desperate for money or don't care about how much they could make down the road.   If your not in a hurry why  sell  now?   Waiting could get you a few hundred $  more.     Ultimately it's what are your needs right now.

wait it out..  like others have said   the ones rushing to sell now are the new guys or desperate for money or don't care about how much they could make down the road.   If your not in a hurry why  sell  now?   Waiting could get you a few hundred $  more.     Ultimately it's what are your needs right now.
Thanks for the advice man I just didn't want to wait and see prices drop like my vapor aj3s

Thanks for the advice man I just didn't want to wait and see prices drop like my vapor aj3s
i understand...,  that's part of the shoe game though.    I  and many other's don't foresee  the value decreasing. These  other's just have to get rid of theirs on ebay first  in the next 3-6 months.   Nothing is definite ....  Good luck

Sell now and get your money back plus decent profit

Last edited:
In NYC you prob wouldnt be able to get a steal anyways so many people would camp out at ross  to try to get a steal

Lol you right too... And it would be them same cats I see on every shoe line NYC cats don't play when it comes to kicks...

It is a fair price. I'm still on the fence of selling mine now or just waiting it out. I would like to get $550 but wouldn't mad if I got $470

Last edited:
laughing-and-pointing.jpg

I'd take that. I'm in the process of selling my second pair and it's a headache. Too many flakes or people just way too far to even make it worth selling. Don't know how people can resell every month. 

But as others have said, sit on them if you're selling and in no rush to flip.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom