Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Just need a few more opinions on these. Only difference I'm seeing is the stitching under the insole. These have black stitching and my NL pair has white. Thanks again fellas.

My NL camo pair have black stitching.

A lot of people saying that their legit pair has black stitching, and a lot of people are saying their legit pair has white stitching.

Of course the quality of stitching can be an indicator of legitimacy, but can we all agree that is safe to assume stitching color doesn't determine authenticity?

How much camos going for in a size 10 deadstock? Been askin around and a lot of the ppl I ask to give me a fair price get that 'if I had a goatee id be menacingly stroking it right now' look in their eye and hit me with "$350-$400 is the rate on those"

I'm like "4? Nahhh do it for the 5, 6 god" dude had ovo shirt on

Depends location. Around my area I see people asking 500-600. Some sizes sit while others move quickly

who cares trade for what you like . IF  the guy wants to trade to come up and resell tax his *** but if you know he will wear the yzys then do him good
What does it matter what he's going to use the shoes for? He should sell them for the most money he can get.

A lot of people saying that their legit pair has black stitching, and a lot of people are saying their legit pair has white stitching.

Of course the quality of stitching can be an indicator of legitimacy, but can we all agree that is safe to assume stitching color doesn't determine authenticity?

I would hope to agree on that, just wondering if all the other factors point to a legit pair.

On the picture of the soles, is it my imagination or is the jumpman on the left shoe completely crooked?

Those are tight

Yo, just want to let alert you guys of a dude on eBay whose scammed me and another dude on NT. 

Don't sell any kicks to a dude name Jimmy Wong on eBay. Username: juajimmwon

I sold a pair of camo 5s to this dude on eBay and claimed i sent him the wrong shoes and asked for a refund. i filed a buyers protection abuse report against him but eBay ended up siding with him smh.

Just letting y'all know so the same doesn't happen to you guys. Peace

mos definition mos definition someone tried to scam me for a pair of Jordan 1's a few years back. Buyer said I sent him the wrong shoes. I took a one-shot video of me boxing up the shoes and eBay ruled in my favor. Not sure if you did or not, but doing so gives you added insurance for broke fucboi's. I hope you get your money back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom