Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Complex lurks NT, Instagram, everything.

I've been emailed from Complex asking for information about releases and more info, I always decline.
Should have accepted and told them wrong info, then we'd see it on youtube being announced by Emily Oberg who has no idea what shes talking about, thatd be hilarious.

Gonna be a lot of people missing work every single Thursday this month...lol

Last edited:
Watch supreme change it, they said the same thing about the airforce 1's which is one of my favorite shoes to wear.

We chcking tomorrow regardless but like i said

Black and white are on the 15th and camo is on the 31st all on ndc eu and us( i believe)

No supreme release until email...but still CHECK!

So who in here thinks that it is dropping tomorrow? Because I believe that its dropping tomorrow. Im just hoping that we get that email later tonight. 

Does anybody really know how the af1 email was release? Goes that info i got off of twitter?

They're not dropping without sending out an email ahead of time. For all of you guys who aren't familiar with how Supreme does things they are fairly methodical and rarely ever change the way they handle drops aside from the few times they've sent out emails on Wednesday versus the traditional Monday the week of

Just chatted with someone on NLC.  No US release date yet for the first two style codes (presumably the black and white pairs), but the third pair (probably camo) isn't in their system yet.

I just looked back on my emails from 2014 and yes the AF1 email was sent 10/22/14 Wed afternoon 

Last edited:
They're not dropping without sending out an email ahead of time. For all of you guys who aren't familiar with how Supreme does things they are fairly methodical and rarely ever change the way they handle drops aside from the few times they've sent out emails on Wednesday versus the traditional Monday the week of

So my question to you is will they still drop the email tonight?

Back
Top Bottom