Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Dang who flagged me again :smh: :smh: 3 warnings in two days.....TWO!!!!!
I think a hiatus from the JB threads is needed after today until stuff starts releasing

Dang who flagged me again
mean.gif
mean.gif
3 warnings in two days.....TWO!!!!!
I think a hiatus from the JB threads is needed after today until stuff starts releasing
ORRRR... just stop trying to sell in the threads?

just unloaded my extra white pair. it must be tax season haha.

people still trying to get $500 + for a white pair smh hopefully i find something sooner rather then later 

Yo, you were trying to tell me you will flag me if I try to sell in the thread, now someone flagged you, that's good. You trying to be smart by posting that way. I guess I have eyes on you also, lol
Well about time the snitch revealed himself

Last edited:
Well about time the snitch revealed himself

Snitch haha, I don't have time for that. Just came in the thread and saw this, and I remember you were threatening to flag me if I sell in the thread. I have better things to do, bud

Snitch haha, I don't have time for that. Just came in the thread and saw this, and I remember you were threatening to flag me if I sell in the thread. I have better things to do, bud
Lies but it's cool you win :lol: :lol: :lol:. I can't make a cake and eat it too

yeah i feel you on that. Black and white pairs seem to now be more sought out for then the camo. It sucks that nike released even more pairs of the camos on NDC. But you know what are you gunna do about to just let these go for ~300ish I can't see the value going up.

Black and white pairs seem to now be more sought out for then the camo. It sucks that nike released even more pairs of the camos on NDC.

That's it, just because Nike released more on NDC. In my opinion, the Camo pair are the most unique. I couldn't care less about the white or black. The Black Metallic's are coming back out with Nike Air. They are all I need.

Back
Top Bottom