Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

yeah i feel you on that. Black and white pairs seem to now be more sought out for then the camo. It sucks that nike released even more pairs of the camos on NDC. But you know what are you gunna do about to just let these go for ~300ish I can't see the value going up.

How does NDC releasing more pairs of a coveted collab suck?

Sad when most shoes end up in the hands of sellers than those that actually want to wear them. :smh:

How does NDC releasing more pairs of a coveted collab suck?

Sad when most shoes end up in the hands of sellers than those that actually want to wear them.
mean.gif
Don't shake your head at me sir. I only said that because I bought the camo pair from a reseller and now after nike released more the resale has plummeted. Hence I have been had by the hype. Nice job assuming though.
mean.gif

Hey if anybody could find like 2 minutes could you check my legit check for a pair of the whites in the section. Thanks :smile: Just want another set of eyes before the trigger gets pulled.

all clothing is %50 in the outlets. Saw it posted on twitter Nike.com won't search outlets anymore though

i got the camos. i would love to get the white and black pairs. mostly the black. what are the blacks going for nowadays?

^depends on size, when they first released blacks were easily had because camos were the most sought after, now that word got out how limited they went up, would like another pair of blacks but its not necessary considering metallics coming out later on

Last edited:
blacks are growing on me day by day....

blacks >

i dont like the camos at all. i just dont like shoes with all-over print like that.

and the whites are dirt magnets.

you cant go wrong with the black pair.
I got the camos and blacks. I also feel black > rest

Back
Top Bottom