Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Looking for a white pair...... What are the prices looking like now!? Size 9-9.5
just got 2 pairs 9.5 for $400 shipped on ebay....really happy with these....these will stay with me for a very long time until the right day comes to break them out....

just copped my second pair .....more than worth the $470 i paid....much more worth it than spending retail for the wc4 just to watch it age like it was in a time machine....looking for a third pair...cant get enough of these and the quality jb put on the material....well done...

just copped my second pair .....more than worth the $470 i paid....much more worth it than spending retail for the wc4 just to watch it age like it was in a time machine....looking for a third pair...cant get enough of these and the quality jb put on the material....well done...

But you copped, 5 pairs lol, or you trolling

But you copped, 5 pairs lol, or you trolling
he copped his 5th pair of Wc4s lol
mean.gif

white supreme 5 FTW...trying to clean yourself off from feeling dirty messing with the wc4 will do that to you...................................

Damn still PMS'ing about them WC4 release I see... Never seen a guy bothered so much by a shoe release before...

Last edited:
He's really crying about this in every thread!
Wow. And quality on the white supremes ain't even all that either. My white metallic 5 leather is better

Ur joking right ? The leather is turrrrable , hard as a Rock , same trash white leather they used on the 2013 fire reds
no im not joking...not sure about the 2013 fire reds..supreme has thick smooth leather..best material other than the bin23 and og 1's leather...this is identical to my 99 wc4 leather...

Back
Top Bottom