Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

yea I guess but if I was hours away and won something crazy id take the trip no problem.
It would be worth travelling to pick a pair of Jordan 1 Black and gold from 2013 for retail

Alp you are the only person I have seen wear them on NT  
nthat.gif

Reactions: alp
I know there's bozos that have 20 different emails just to join these raffles and if you reading this and feel some type of way you guilty. Cut it out

The odds are very low of people flying cross country for a winning shoe, unless they're worth 1 K plus out the gate. I know people were saying they would fly for OvO's, I'm sure they wouldn't do that now. lol

It would be worth travelling to pick a pair of Jordan 1 Black and gold from 2013 for retail
Alp you are the only person I have seen wear them on NT  :nthat:
lol yup I agree and yea I wear most of my stuff man

yea my guess is they'll still do raffles on GR releases and then random drops on limited releases like htm, ovo, supremes.

no point in doing a raffle if you only have 100* pairs and then 90% of the people who joined the raffle can't even pick up the shoes lol. 

raffle process was the best thing they did for non computer experts. For bot masters I could see how it would be annoying
cant believe nike stopped doing the raffle smh. i think theyre still gonna do it on GR releases tho. 
Where did you read/get Nike scrapped the online raffles??

I mean not letting people outside of the designated city/state enter. I think some of the first winners I saw on the OvO raffle were in South Carolina or Calfiornia. lol
Did they do an online raffle for the OVO's?
No. It was a random drop

They gotta geotag it like adidas and if you're not in the boroughs you can't pick em up, matter fact not even join.

Back
Top Bottom