Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

roll.gif
Tell MOM ill show her how to win on a release

Out of the 45 listings on Ebay in my size (14) for these shoes, only 1 listing is for the camo's. Everything else is the black or white pair.

Yeah, that's how I was able to get a pair of black, a half size bigger than I tried a few minutes before ("cart jacked"). Went back to the page just to stare at the picture and get sad, but saw that it went from sold out to a sz 11 showing. Thought it was bogus until I saw the charges appear on my cc, followed by the confirmation email. Kudos to Supreme for their simplistic website. No fancy graphics, multilevel pages, account dashboards, etc. Definitely helped with loading times.
IDK hw supreme had such a smooth drop but NDC/Nikelab needs to take some note. 

NL drop will be so much harder... hopefully theres a surprise drop of something to take the heat off camos. 

My card declined via the iPhone app at first for some reason...I checked out on my computer at 11:10 for an 8.5...

At least wait till after 10/1 to see if Nikelab drops unless they drop at a different time.
Nikelab is only dropping the Camos, right? Those sold out instantly on SUPREME, while the white and blacks soldout a few seconds later...according to others. I wonder if that means the stock was split between the two, which is why they sold out so quickly
nah i went for the blacks first and carted and told they were sold out when i tried to checkout. i removed them and saw camos available in 11 so i carted and managed to cop those.

11:07am check out. I was going after a second camo pair was 98% done and just stopped cause i didnt want to risk my first order being canceled 

Back
Top Bottom