Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

True but to some the supreme attachment is everything. Some like the rarity and the limitedness, others do it for attention and the likes. Some are die hard supreme heads. Maybe the slightest minority who rock with the supremes over the white/metallic from earlier this year bc the supremes have a black sock lining that won't yellow and get dingy with fuzz balls

Edit: posted this after reading airsak comment and dude above posted pretty much the same thing while I was still typing
You're right 100% but if you wear socks in a certain color then you would get the fuzz balls on the black liner as well.  I guess it's the nature of the beast.

You're right 100% but if you wear socks in a certain color then you would get the fuzz balls on the black liner as well.  I guess it's the nature of the beast.
Yep but if you wear black socks with a black liner, it looks much better. I wore white socks with the white metallics and they got dirty after two wears (they were clean *** socks too) ANyway i'm pumped they released one of my fav 5's with a black sock liner.

Lots Of Conclusion Jumpin Goin On Up In Hur....

n5mNIfk.gif

Ain't as bad if you usually wear black socks, like I usually do

Edit: wow once again bigsyke echo

Last edited:
lmao is that the post we need to use if selling white pairs.

these numbers games are hilarious

Anyone use an iPhone page monitor . Is there any good app out there ?
I follow @hyperestock on Twitter and have the notifications turned on for when I'm waiting on something but mute it when I'm not trying to buy anything. Carted a camo pair earlier but it wouldn't let me check out due to the one item person rule since I got some on Friday. 

Here's another list though 
sick.gif

*** disclaimer: I made this list in the Notes iPhone app as well. I have no real sources of evidence. These are just random number based off of mere speculation and the fact that I am a self proclaimed sneakerhead, just like everyone else here.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom