Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

why close an entire thread? the thread was fine until he showed up. in fact, multiple threads were fine until he showed up.

i say get rid of the cancer.

^
P3x1oqza891SM.gif

Got a black pair earlier this month and was on the fence about the white. Decided to pull the trigger and just got my white pair. The black pair is def my fave. The white pair is nice but I think I could've done without. Regardless I'm ready to wear the crap out of both pairs. Paying resell sucked but I just really wanted them. Good luck to those searching

The only pair that I own is the camo, and it's my favorite of the 3 because of how easily I got them from ndc months ago. I haven't even tried them on yet.

View media item 1933468
I really want the black pair, but I don't see anyone going less than $380 for them. Although I've seen a white pair go for as low as $299 on eBay, I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on an eBay pair due to all of the fakes that are out.

Got em! DS but with slight toe box creasing which I heard was kinda normal (Is it?), but anyway love em as an art piece and overall kix but still can't figure out how to rock em!? What fits y'all rockin wit and anybody else got DS Camo's with slight creasing? Major key for me!

View media item 1934557

Last edited:
Got em! DS but with slight toe box creasing which I heard was kinda normal (Is it?), but anyway love em as an art piece and overall kix but still can't figure out how to rock em!? What fits y'all rockin wit and anybody else got DS Camo's with slight creasing? Major key for me!
I stick with earth tone colors or monochromatic with grey. Black jeans is always a safe bet.

View media item 1934557

I rock mine with either Jeans (light & Black) if o wear them to work basketball shorts. Tees are either white or grey.

Anyone couple these with Olive pants or shirts.

To those who own and wear these, how do they fit?

I'm looking to buy a pair, but pricing is inconsistent among sizes, and I might find a better deal by going .5 size up or down.

I wear a size 9 for the WC IV's.

I'm looking to buy a pair, but pricing is inconsistent among sizes, and I might find a better deal by going .5 size up or down.

go down to a 8.5 and your good

a 9 will be too big in 5's i know what i'm taking about bro

Last edited:
I've been looking at copping a pair of Camos for a while now, just need some expertise here to determine whether these are legit. Thanks!

Last edited:

TTS, my reto 1s and 3s are size 11 and so are the camos i have

I ended up selling my Supreme Camo joints for $450 . Just didnt look good on feet for me ya know?
I feel you on that, idk if i wanna keep my second pair. Sold first one for $350

Back
Top Bottom