20190619_200832.jpg
20190619_201121.jpg

I hope something happens tomorrow or friday
If my card doesn't get charged or my tracking doesn't update it might be a wrap
I'll just let it play out and see what happens

I got a tracking number from supreme on Monday
Yesterday I got an email from supreme saying my order shipped
But yesterday they reversed the charge on my card
Tracking hasn’t updated it’s still on order processed and supposed to be delivered today
Not sure if they cancelled my order or if tracking just isn’t getting scanned
Supreme has done this on all orders this season for me. It’s because of tax, they charge you the price with tax, but if you are not in NY (and maybe California), they take the charge back and charge you again without tax.

5FC21027-63B2-458D-A23C-09D2483401BA.jpeg
2349ABE2-E978-4DFF-8F5B-87F282679905.jpeg
My white pair came in today... glad there wasn’t much hype on these.
You know what? Maybe throw in some infrared laces or some Yeezy 350 reflective laces, might be pretty solid..... however I do like the blue ones, and this is coming from someone who’s never owned anything supreme, not a brick, lighter or anything lol

You know what? Maybe throw in some infrared laces or some Yeezy 350 reflective laces, might be pretty solid..... however I do like the blue ones, and this is coming from someone who’s never owned anything supreme, not a brick, lighter or anything lol
Red laces like the AJ XXI might just do it too. The black pair sure is looking good too. Almost copped too but not trying to get in too much trouble with my lovely wife. My first supreme purchase besides my Powell Peralta supreme tee

Supreme has done this on all orders this season for me. It’s because of tax, they charge you the price with tax, but if you are not in NY (and maybe California), they take the charge back and charge you again without tax.

Yep
They actually overcharged me tax on the initial charge
Then they reversed it and charged me less tax
It still sucks getting charged tax but it’s better than nothing
Plus I finally got movement on tracking just got an origin scan right now
Coming in Tuesday

Back
Top Bottom