Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

eyes.gif
So is it one per colorway? Or one overall? i'd like to go for all three, but don't want to get my order cancelled if all it means is i have to use multiple cards.

its usually one per item.

like I can only buy a red box logo new era, but can't buy a red and a navy one. the item is still a box logo new era

So is it one per colorway? Or one overall? i'd like to go for all three, but don't want to get my order cancelled if all it means is i have to use multiple cards.

Yes, even if you go back and try and order, they see the address your orders will be CANCELLED.

You have to go after the colorway you want the most, for me, it'll be black.

Last edited:
Meh, if I'm not able to get online I'll just pay the extra bread. Can't be stressing over these things anymore.

THIS

All 3 will be copped and to the guy that said 40 pairs. They will have hundreds in NYC store alone. Dude probably some reseller trying to get heads amped up so he can try make some money release day.

THIS
All 3 will be copped and to the guy that said 40 pairs. They will have hundreds in NYC store alone. Dude probably some reseller trying to get heads amped up so he can try make some money release day.

Exactly...

NYC will have probably 250-300 pairs of EACH colorway.

I remember my friend was like 200th in line for the Dunks, he got his size 10 and got back in line and got a 9.

are these dudes serious?
mean.gif
Not surprised. Read that at 3 PM people were bringing camping gear over there. Hope they freeze tonight. Going to be a bunch of kids who skipped school out there tonight and tomorrow.

The dunks aren't reselling for a crazy price, I know a few people that bought a few days after the initial release for fair prices. And people were more thirsty for those. If I lived in NY or LA, I'd just go a few hours before open.

Last edited:
The dunks are reselling for a crazy price, I know a few people that bought a few days after the initial release for fair prices. And people were more thirsty for those. If I lived in NY or LA, I'd just go a few hours before open.

I found a 12 two days after for $425 shipped, I was waiting to get payment for a shoe before buying, by the time I got my money they were gone.

AF1's aren't hyped anymore, these I don't think will go for rape.

I don't think they will be as popular the dunks. Air Force 1's aren't a hot commodity like they use to be in the world of hypebeast. Granted it's supreme they will still resell but not anywhere near the dunks. I just wanna pickup 2 sets and call it day. They should easily attainable 1-2 hours before release so people don't need to camp out.

Last edited:
The dunks are reselling for a crazy price, I know a few people that bought a few days after the initial release for fair prices. And people were more thirsty for those. If I lived in NY or LA, I'd just go a few hours before open.

Ehh not really. I sold my pair for $350 a couple of months ago and I've seen them on Craigslist and other forums recently for roughly the same price.

I'll be sitting there hoping I can get thru for the black ones.  Canvas, gum, that clean midsole.  gorgeous shoe.  although I dont think i'd pay more than 200 on the resale mkt for these so I'll prolly just be SOL as usual on RD

There's plenty. If you go to the store tomorrow you're pretty much set... Even if there is a line

40 pairs at NY (10 black, 10 camo, 20 olive)

no update on how many will be in LA but these will definately be limited.. just like the SB's

dude chill the day the dunks came out I copped offline and had my girl in NY stand in line the same more and cop a pair

at the NY and LA they still had pairs around noon

but that would be crazy if these was that limited

dude chill the day the dunks came out I copped offline and had my girl in NY stand in line the same more and cop a pair

And plenty of people who lined up got pairs and went BACK in line for more. Again, just go at a nice early time before open. I NEVER have success with online sneaker drops, so I'll just pay the extra bread. I only wanted a camo or black anyways.

They shouldn't go for more than 200 (wishful thinking) and tbh, I wouldn't pay more than 175 for them. I have my limits and for these that's my limit. I don't go crazy over shoes anymore. The hobby sucks.

They shouldn't go for more than 200 (wishful thinking) and tbh, I wouldn't pay more than 175 for them. I have my limits and for these that's my limit. I don't go crazy over shoes anymore. The hobby sucks.
yah i honestly will get 'em at retail or not at all. i'm just figure the camos will follow suit of the vt camos earlier this year and pull 300+ so I figure even discounted these will still get over 200. but hey, it's retail or below only for me now haha i was just speculating

When the blazers released it was 1 set per customer and I was damned near 100 in line and still got a 10.5 set.

They'll have plenty but since they're only releasing in 3 stores and online (fewer pairs) thats what causes the ruckus.

This isn't a quick turn, this is a sit on them for a year flip.

There won't be any twitter link that we should be looking for right?

Simply go to the website and cop?

Back
Top Bottom