Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

So I can order 2 pairs but with different credit cards? Can they be delivered to the same address?TIA.
That's the only way you can get multiple orders. Address has to be same as billing address. They can be delivered to the same person/same address

Which will give me a better chance? Going down to Supreme LA or attempting online? I just moved to the city a few months ago so I've never been able to attempt an in store release

Which will give me a better chance? Going down to Supreme LA or attempting online? I just moved to the city a few months ago so I've never been able to attempt an in store release

Go to Supreme LA, get there the day before around 10-11pm, you should be good.

not even gonna front....i want a pair badly. that camo pair absolutely slays that vac tec bs they released earlier. mayor's camo bespoke beats out these supremes but it's close enough for me.

for those who might strike out I think this what prices will be looking like

Camos resellers asking $800-$600 (no more then $400 is what you should pay)

Olives resellers asking $600-$400 (no more then $275 is what you should pay)

Blacks resellers asking $400-$300 (no more then $200 is what you should pay)

smh these dudes at Supreme have done a good job with the company

you can slap Supreme logos on ANYTHING and beast will flock and prices will be high

if you really want these just wait it out and the resellers will see they not getting them crazy prices and they will start to go lower

I really like all three pairs.

decisions decisions.

I wonder if the same hypebeasts who overpay for SB brons or Galaxy KDs will up the resell price.

I hope ur right Jada.

Cuz if I miss out on retail. I'm not trying to go full potato and pay ******ed prices for a pair

^^
you know them resellers not having that :lol:

that looks about what you should be paying

but watch the Camos be every where for like $800 & $700

Last edited:
if i get the camos and some idiot offers me 800.
I will have $800 in my pocket and no regrets

Im not even mad

normally I look down on resellers but as of recent I had a change of heart when my roommates ran into car trouble and he sold his Yeezys and fixed his car and had extra cash to stash

If I get the camos I will gladly slide them to my cuzo for his Crown Jewel Lebrons

depends on how they look in person I might just have to keep n throw em in my everyday rotation

if i get the camos and some idiot offers me 800.
I will have $800 in my pocket and no regrets

I can't really do that, shoes that I really want I don't get rid of, even being offered dumb amounts.

Someone offered me over $2k for a pair of my XIII's and I can't, even paying $475.

I can't really do that, shoes that I really want I don't get rid of, even being offered dumb amounts.
Someone offered me over $2k for a pair of my XIII's and I can't, even paying $475.

2k tho :x :smh:

I woulda walked home bare footed that day

UNLESS the shoes hold value to u personally

I have OG Bred XIs that my dad bought me when I was a kid but he bought them WAYYY to big and told me these are for when you get in high school you will have a fresh pair

to this day I have that same pair that I wear every now n then in excellent condition and wouldnt sell them for nothing in the world

They're PE XIII's, no attachment to them, I just love them and I wear them.

If I really love shoes, I won't sell them...

Camo resell - $300-400
Olive resell - $200-250
Black resell - $250-300

Sounds about right.

But keep in mind there's a difference between what resellers are asking and what the shoes are actually trading for. Resellers were charging $500-$600 for the Supreme SB's that came out last year, but most of them were trading for $350 - $400 (I sold mine for $350).

Bottom line - you wont be losing money on these if you choose to buy and then sell.

Back
Top Bottom