Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

73774_Screen_Shot_2012-11-15_at_8_02_19_AM.png

yup. mine went through at 8:07. just tried 3 times. glad they limit 1 per customer so even if i accidentally ordered 3 times, theyll just cancel the other 2. had this happen with NDC too many times where i doubled up by accident. size 11 black, :smokin

Hope everyone else gets a good shot and secures a pair; I can see why this whole thing is so difficult to obtain their products.

Yep check your emails b/c I too got the 404 error screen but just checked my email & got my confirmation. :smokin

Crashed on me too.

Its crazy that EVERY single release is like this. :smh:

I'm done with new releases after this year.

If you submitted your order, and you got directed to the "404 Not Found" error page, check your emails.
Same thing happened to me, and I for sure thought I was screwed.
Checked my email just to see, and my order went through.
:smokin

Wooahhh...did what you said and sure enough had an email waitiing for me! Checked my account and money has been deducted :D

I was still able to add a 9in my cart bout a minute ago..

But now I can't checkout....but it's still sitting in my cart...

:rolleyes

Wooahhh...did what you said and sure enough had an email waitiing for me! Checked my account and money has been deducted :D

Same exact thing happened to me. Hopefully it's not canceled or reversed for some reason.

Dear PTone,

Your order has been successfully submitted on Nov 15 at 11:11 EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 business days from New York via UPS Ground.. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped.

Order #******

Confidence level still low...

Last edited:
Damnit. I got 3 confirmation numbers. I hope they don't cancel all my orders. I just want my 1 pair of camos. It wasn't my fault. I kept getting the 404 Error message over and over so I kept refreshing........

Back
Top Bottom