Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

KEEP REFRESHING AND CHECK YOUR EMAILS!!!

i kept getting 404'ed, but as another nt'er said , confirmations still went through. I got mines. I checked my bank account and i the money was taken out.

This is the FIRST time i have ever been able to purchase something online, WOW.

MY CC is pending, but no email. I'm not gonna soup myself up. Camo sz 9.  

EDIT- I just got the confirmation email. Hopefully it doesn't get canceled. 

Last edited:
looks like camo sold out already...does not matter if you got it in your cart, not my day :smh:

I managed to reach to the end and sent payment but got a 404 not found message. Am I good or no? I don't feel too confident that they got the order.

It seems like my pair were still in my cart even after had gotten my confirmation email. Should be interesting to see if people get their pairs.

73774_Screen_Shot_2012-11-15_at_8_02_19_AM.png
Please dont post your information.. it can be cancelled by a single phone call to their main office. i've done it for my orders and it takes seconds only.

Great now my mind is gonna be on this the whole day at my crap 60k a year job. 
sick.gif
 Sucks being straight out of college and getting paid pennies compared to others. At least I won't get the dreaded cancellation email after work, that would be brutal.

Congrats to who copped.

Great now my mind is gonna be on this the whole day at my crap 60k a year job. :x  Sucks being straight out of college and getting paid pennies compared to others. At least I won't get the dreaded cancellation email after work, that would be brutal.

Congrats to who copped.

SMH, be thankful you have a job right out of college.

Sometimes I don't know what I'd do without NT...

Got a pair, size 10. After thinking I struck out. Came back to NT, to see that people were getting pairs WAAAYYY after I had tried. Like most of you, I kept getting that 404, payment cant be processed thing. But when I came back to NT, i saw someone say that they got that message too, but still got the confirmation email. Checked my email and BOOM!

Camo's for thekid! HAPPY! Thanks for all your help and info, guy...certainly appreciated.

Great now my mind is gonna be on this the whole day at my crap 60k a year job. :x  Sucks being straight out of college and getting paid pennies compared to others.

You poor thing......

You're also making a mint compared to others son.

wow after all this complaining i just landed olives keep trying folks wowwwwwwwww no camos but wow

Back
Top Bottom