Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

1 order shipped...1 cancelled...welp, better than no pairs

got he black pair...cancelled Camos....really only wanted Camos :smh:

Last edited:
My camos and olives are on the way. Glad olives didn't get canceled. Took for ever to get tracking for them.

Came in last night (I live within a half of mile from where they were shipped from). Happy with the product:

UGH, can't wait to get mine.

I need to stop looking at pictures of them, because it's going to make me want them more.

:smh:

Mine are in New Jersey will be here before thanksgiving

just wished they would ship the hats already

but im not gonna complain

got Galaxy Rookies this morning from NDC so they coming in on the same day :smokin

Mine are in New Jersey will be here before thanksgiving
just wished they would ship the hats already
but im not gonna complain
got Galaxy Rookies this morning from NDC so they coming in on the same day :smokin

Same, I would have been posting but the Mods banned me from the Galaxy Rookie thread because I was calling people out on being hypebeasts and only wanting them because they're Galaxy.:smh:

just got my shipping confirmation

can't believe I made it thru

happy as hell right now lol

^
I just checked my account to see if they took the money out my account but they haven't

But they sent me a confirmation email

Haven't has this happen with Supreme

id say you still have a chance, 3 highly hyped shoes along with their own product all released at once

supreme has die hard customers so its prolly hundreds of orders that haven't been accounted for

Last edited:
^
I just find it weird cause I got my camo's and they have already been shipped out

and my beanie has been shipped out and taking out of my account too

but the hat all I have is confirmation email and the money hasnt been taken out of my account

I hope they dont cancel it cause I really wanted the hat too

^
I just find it weird cause I got my camo's and they have already been shipped out
and my beanie has been shipped out and taking out of my account too
but the hat all I have is confirmation email and the money hasnt been taken out of my account
I hope they dont cancel it cause I really wanted the hat too
when it comes to supreme, they will take out money and then put it back on your account and then once its shipped, they will take it out again. Id say ignore your bank account and just wait for the email because supreme messes with your bank account lol... 

when it comes to supreme, they will take out money and then put it back on your account and then once its shipped, they will take it out again. Id say ignore your bank account and just wait for the email because supreme messes with your bank account lol... 

real talk...they'll take it out...they ain't gonna let that slide...

In the hundreds of orders I've had from Supreme, they've never done that before.

They always just do the charge and that's the end of it.

yeah I havent had that happen thats why I thought it was weird

:smokin

I had the black pair in my basket and was trying to submit my payment when it crashed. Everything came back up as sold out. I was able to submit on restock and finally just got a confirmation and shipping confirmation 2 days later. Picked up the camo and olive on resale, wasn't going to mess with trying to get multiple order just to have them all canceled.

As for the resell, I haven't seen any of the 11.0s end for less that 280 and the camos all went for 300+ (and I've kept pretty close watch trying to get my pairs), maybe you small feet people are having some better luck. This is the first time I've have to deal with these child resellers, :smh: Dealt with some serious confusion trying to land my pairs. Next time I'm just gonna wait and pay resell (if reasonable). Hopefully I won't have to mess with picking up a hypebeast AF1 again.

so i just checked my account and the supreme transaction is date for the 19th 2 days away?

I got the Olives in an 11....I need the Camos in an 11.5.  Regardless, this was a typical Supreme release. Sold out in seconds(not counting the restock at 11:30). That is what makes it fun. Also, got a heather gray SUPREME beanie on the restock.

Hopefully, I will be able to get a pair of the Camos in an 11.5.

Good release!

Nike SB has some lows that look like the olive af1's for those who missed out gum sole and all

What I find amusing about Supreme, is that I'll have my Camos tomorrow, but a sweatshirt I ordered a week before Thur STILL hasn't shipped.  No damns given at Supreme.  If they have so many orders, you'd think they could hire some more people to handle them.

Back
Top Bottom