Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

I got that hoodie too, but it ended up being small as ****. :smh:
I have to sell it and I don't want to.
Those AF1's are just disgusting. :smokin

I feel you. All Supreme stuff just barely fits me being the biggest size the go up to is XL. If my arms were just a little longer or if I hate a little more weight to me nothing Supreme would fit me the way I want it to.

What I find amusing about Supreme, is that I'll have my Camos tomorrow, but a sweatshirt I ordered a week before Thur STILL hasn't shipped.  No damns given at Supreme.  If they have so many orders, you'd think they could hire some more people to handle them.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Sandy
Called the warehouse and they said it was sitting there and hadn't been shipped, they couldn't explain why.  I guess Sandy is responsible.

Found a 13 in my City for $400. Should I jump on them or wait and try to save another $50-$100?

Found a 13 in my City for $400. Should I jump on them or wait and try to save another $50-$100?

you are seriously thinking about dropping $400 on these :lol: ...

they are barely worth retail...withour the supreme tag these sit like most af1s do

Last edited:
will they release more gear thursday or not cause of thanksgiving?

I feel they gonna drop the classic pull over hoodie with the red logo and white on the front

Ended up getting my olive pair for free since my girl said she would pay for them
smokin.gif
can't wait for my camo pair to arrive.
  Trust me they were NOT free. Get ready to pay up for them on way or another soon.

I ordered an 11 in the camos...they came today and they sent me a size 11 box with size 10 sneakers...I am sooo pissed right now.
not actually supreme's fault. it's the handling process from the factory workers fault......they must've thought the UK11 was the US11

they are barely worth retail...withour the supreme tag these sit like most af1s do

$400 isn't bad for a 13...

You're just a cheap *** dude, trying to get my almost new KD Galaxy for like $200. FOH

Just got my tracking for my Olvies got them from the restock late in RD. And don't be surprised if delivery date is changed a day forward always seems to happen with supreme.

Came with no problems. UPS did not update any shipping information, so was surprised to see these at the door today.

>D This guy. Being broke and jealous will make some kids say the darndest things!

finally got a shipping number for my olives from the first restock.

im in NJ so Im kinda hoping they get to me manana.

I doubt it but Supreme is sometimes quick w da shipping.

Mine will on my door step tomorrow

Can't wait!!!!

Hats will be here next Tuesday tho :frown:

Man the holidays messing with my feelings! O well at least everything I ordered this past week is on the way to the crib

Lovin the pics of the Olives I shoulda scooped those too

Wow...Olives (or "Cargo Khaki's" if you will) are the best (my fav of the 3). So dope in person.

These Supreme AF 1's are timeless, especially the Black & Olive pairs. Simple, clean, beautiful.

And for dude who said these aren't worth retail....:lol:

Where's all the black pairs??? Can't find them and its killing me. Hate being a sz12.

Wow...Olives (or "Cargo Khaki's" if you will) are the best (my fav of the 3). So dope in person.
These Supreme AF 1's are timeless, especially the Black & Olive pairs. Simple, clean, beautiful.
And for dude who said these aren't worth retail....:lol:
idk man online ordering turned to $150 and only using canvas definitely should have drove price down but they are using a brand name fabric which im sure was a interesting deal. the callob and exclusivity aid to the $128 price point. price could have been worse.

Gum bottoms are so sexy.

Why do we like them?

srs question lol.

Like who knows what attracts us to them.

are gum bottoms the equivalent to a woman's red bottoms.

dont mind me

just got out da gym.

low oxygen to my brain.

happy turkey day folks!

Got my camos just now from UPS.

:x :smokin :x :smokin :x :smokin

Even nastier in person, quality is amazing, definitely going to swap insoles so I can keep the Supreme ones new.

These kicks are probably my favorite I've bought this year, my lord.

Back
Top Bottom