Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

My girl was afraid to tell me until now that she didn't get the black 12.
laugh.gif

I had my bro scoop a 10.5 black, so I can resell & just buy a 12 with the dough.
pimp.gif
All's fair in love, war, and shoes.
laugh.gif

I like the black and olive pairs way more than the camo, but the camo pair is definitely the one with more "market value."

Gonna just off the camo pair and see if it fetches enough to get both the black and olives.  If anything I'll just settle for one and use the extra bread for something else.  Gotta do what you've gotta do when there's a 1 pair limit and you can't physically go to the store.

Guys, no need to call them at the warehouse about your tracking or shipping info.

There were tons of orders to process yesterday. People who get tracking the same day on a big release like this are lucky.

Sometimes we don't get tracking until the following Monday/Tuesday.

If you got your order confirmation email, you should be fine. No need to harass the workers. Just be patient. The order confirmation is all you need for now.

Got my order confirmations at 8:00 am pacific time
Got my shipping at 10:10 am
Delivery scheduled for the 19th
Supreme be about that BIZ :D

Are they restocking tomorrow?

I don't think they will be, they restocked very late, around 11:45pm last night and I managed to get that 10.5 black to use to get my black 12.

I think we're done seeing restocks.

Last edited:
All's fair in love, war, and shoes. :lol:

I like the black and olive pairs way more than the camo, but the camo pair is definitely the one with more "market value."

Gonna just off the camo pair and see if it fetches enough to get both the black and olives.  If anything I'll just settle for one and use the extra bread for something else.  Gotta do what you've gotta do when there's a 1 pair limit and you can't physically go to the store.

Definitely, I wanted both...my girl told me she had the blacks then told me at night that she was afraid to tell me because she thought I'd be pissed. :lol:

I figure, I order a 10.5, sell it, keep that money in PayPal and use the money to buy a 12 off eBay, basically pay retail.

IMHO the camos were made for resell.

black and olives are more practical.

They've released about 4 camo colorway of forces now and they've all gone to the resell market with not too many on feet sightings. Granted the first AF1 camo colorway was atrocious.

The full visible air camo forces were decent but it isn't practical for me.

yesterday I tried to order one last time before I got out the car for work and it actually went thru...I just froze and stared at the phone lol

got an order confirmation but not a shipping one yet

hopefully it's good, been wanting a true camo af1 since mayors bespoke

All's fair in love, war, and shoes.
laugh.gif

Definitely, I wanted both...my girl told me she had the blacks then told me at night that she was afraid to tell me because she thought I'd be pissed.
laugh.gif

I figure, I order a 10.5, sell it, keep that money in PayPal and use the money to buy a 12 off eBay, basically pay retail.
Definitely gotta do what you've gotta do.

With these limited releases you have to get creative to land what you want.  Just wish I was able to follow this thread after getting my first order thru to see the restocks.  11.5 is always a crapshoot regardless.

Does anybody have numbers as in how many pairs were produced of each?
Online seemed to be a lot but in stores not many, if anybody has number range would be great info btw congrats to all those who got through

no tracking/shipping email yet, but I called yesterday to see if they were gonna cancel my order since I duplicated from hitting refresh but the guy said that all duplicate orders would get cancelled but they will process and ship 1 pair. Hopefully it works out like that.

Friend of mine ordered for me...kept getting error message when he hit submit order...Couple hours later I received 2 emails, 2 different order #s....Will I get cancelled? Hope not....

Last edited:
Friend of mine ordered for me...kept getting error message when he hit submit order...Couple hours later I received 2 emails, 2 different order #s....Will I get cancelled? Hope not....

I did the same thing and called them and was told that it'll get fixed and I'll get mine...well, I just got a shipping confirmation so don't give up hope yet! Unless they don't have your size in stock it should ship.

I did the same thing and called them and was told that it'll get fixed and I'll get mine...well, I just got a shipping confirmation so don't give up hope yet! Unless they don't have your size in stock it should ship.

the orders were placed on the original release (11am EST)...what # can I call to check? PM me if anything...thanks!

the orders were placed on the original release (11am EST)...what # can I call to check? PM me if anything...thanks!

Check a page back for the number. Also, take note of the hints not to harass the staff in case they to cancel your order.

I'm just gonna be patient at this point. Some cats have had good contacts with the phone calls, others no so good. No need to press my luck though.

I got a 9.5 Olive getting shipped my way but I really want these in a 9.5:

I'd be willing to talk trade or something if anyone has them

I got two confirmation numbers for Olives and Camos yesterday. As of today, no shipping e-mail yet. Not gonna worry about it. If it comes, it comes. I will wait and be patient.

damb these are nuts... salty i didnt know about them earlier i would cop a sz 12 in all three no question.. & i normally HATE camo print stuff ...but these are nice....

Back
Top Bottom