Surfer almost gets swallowed by a whale (vid)....

Didn't see this posted....heard about this earlier today, and I was
eek.gif
when I saw the vid....holy @#!!!!!

That was amazing. used to have sharks troll me when I surfed. never had one f with me though. My brother has had them bump his board on occasions. Big reason why I stopped surfing, that and I got fat lol.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

That was amazing. used to have sharks troll me when I surfed. never had one f with me though. My brother has had them bump his board on occasions. Big reason why I stopped surfing, that and I got fat lol.
laugh.gif
  You're a better man than me....I'm TERRIFIED of open water....I hate going in water that isn't clear.  Even so, I ususally just jump in to cool off for a second and run back to the beach
laugh.gif

YOU NEVER KNOW WHATS UNDER YOU

DIDN'T EVEN SEE A FIN/TALL OR THE WATER MOVE DIFFERENT

I LIKE HOW ALL THE BIRDS FLOCKED UP THO

THOUGHT THE WHALES WAS TRYING TO EAT THE BIRDS INSTEAD
laugh.gif

I'm watching this over and over and can't understand how she didn't even get knocked off her board.

Can't tell if it's real but sh like that is amazing. I can't swim so I wouldn't be out there

whales are breathtakingly enormous... u cant even fathom it till ur out there by them

although theyre harmelss there jus so damn big fear overwhelms you... i went to Kaui in January which is humpback mating season in hawaii so they all come to feed n !%@% n from our house you could litterally jus sit n watch the moms and calfs because the babies hafta come up for air like every ten minutes
pimp.gif

went on a glass bottom boat ride out to watch them play and one did that prob 100 yards from us and i was intensely intrigued/horrified at the same time
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

whales
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom