Surfer almost gets swallowed by a whale (vid)....

That one doesnt even closely compare to this!
smokin.gif

WILD!

that's why I love the ocean....its an entire world down there and you're just floating on top

Damn, have got to go whale watching before I croak. Any Cali heads ever go?
I wanna go to New Zealand!

You'd think with the massive displacement of water, she wouldve been pushed off her board at least... amazing stuff nonetheless.

i think whales and dolphins are amazing but that couldnt have been me...i think i would have died of fright

Originally Posted by TxRook

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

whales are breathtakingly enormous... u cant even fathom it till ur out there by them

although theyre harmelss there jus so damn big fear overwhelms you... i went to Kaui in January which is humpback mating season in hawaii so they all come to feed n !%@% n from our house you could litterally jus sit n watch the moms and calfs because the babies hafta come up for air like every ten minutes
pimp.gif

went on a glass bottom boat ride out to watch them play and one did that prob 100 yards from us and i was intensely intrigued/horrified at the same time
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

whales
pimp.gif
I never seen an actual whale but there was a life size replica of one in the Museum of Natural History. Had me shook as a kid. Would probably faint if I ever came across one in the open sea.
I think it's still there. It also inspired the movie, The Squid & The Whale. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

That was amazing. used to have sharks troll me when I surfed. never had one f with me though. My brother has had them bump his board on occasions. Big reason why I stopped surfing, that and I got fat lol.
laugh.gif
  You're a better man than me....I'm TERRIFIED of open water....I hate going in water that isn't clear.  Even so, I ususally just jump in to cool off for a second and run back to the beach
laugh.gif

This. Especially when it isn't clear.

Back
Top Bottom