Surfer almost gets swallowed by a whale (vid)....

Didn't expect that at all..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You cant really tell because of the perspective, but it wasnt that close really.

Id say about 20 feet away
dudes get hyped.... but it was close

some of ya'll really know nothing about nature though.. its clear that the whales are feeding on the fish and the seagulls were taking advantage of the easy meal time. Stay in school everyone!

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Didn't see this posted....heard about this earlier today, and I was
eek.gif
when I saw the vid....holy @#!!!!!

roll.gif
All these birds trying to act hard after the fact. On a side note though, it seems like the whales just wanted to ask that white girl "What dat smell like?"

yeah because that's exactly what the birds were trying to do, fight the whale
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i think whales and dolphins are amazing but that couldnt have been me...i think i would have died of fright

This. I go fishing down in Galveston and there's a spot I go to where I see dolphins swimming in front of ships coming in and out of the port. It's pretty cool but I'm DEATHLY afraid of deep, open water. The most frightening thing to me.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Didn't see this posted....heard about this earlier today, and I was
eek.gif
when I saw the vid....holy @#!!!!!

roll.gif
All these birds trying to act hard after the fact. On a side note though, it seems like the whales just wanted to ask that white girl "What dat smell like?"

yeah because that's exactly what the birds were trying to do, fight the whale
indifferent.gif

Hit the reply button to soon I see huh kid? It's okay though, i'll let you slide this time. Don't let it happen again or else!

Originally Posted by StonedFace

some of ya'll really know nothing about nature though.. its clear that the whales are feeding on the fish and the seagulls were taking advantage of the easy meal time. Stay in school everyone!

You know you'd be freakin out if that happened to you

Back
Top Bottom