Surgery on my J IIIs UPDATE!!!!

pretty good restoration but if i was you id just retire those, you aint trynna go 2 a party wit dem joints and have em fall apart, you wouldnt get no ##!@ dat night smh

pretty good restoration but if i was you id just retire those, you aint trynna go 2 a party wit dem joints and have em fall apart, you wouldnt get no ##!@ dat night smh

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

yeah!! cause when you go to a party...girl's check out your feet so make sure you have a fly pair of jay's..it guarantee's you're goin to get some @$*..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

yeah!! cause when you go to a party...girl's check out your feet so make sure you have a fly pair of jay's..it guarantee's you're goin to get some @$*..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm afraid it's not going to work dude, they will fall apart again within minutes of you wearing them. Once the backtabs crack there is nothing that can be done.

Plumbers Mate is a waterproof sealant -not a bonding adhesive.

I'm afraid it's not going to work dude, they will fall apart again within minutes of you wearing them. Once the backtabs crack there is nothing that can be done.

Plumbers Mate is a waterproof sealant -not a bonding adhesive.

I don't know of a better solution, but I do know there is one.
Tisk, tisk to those saying all done...don't you realize automobile and boat
restorers deal with stuff like this all the time...repairing thin soft exterior plastics that
jostle and flex to rate of a motor...

there's some stuff that comes in a powder and liquid and one
mixes them & it's extremely strong and flexible...tabs to thin to melt back together...

can one of these members who dub themselves a shoe restore expert chime in here please...?

And I hope they hold...but I'd walk around the house all day first so if stuff falls off you can
salvage it

I don't know of a better solution, but I do know there is one.
Tisk, tisk to those saying all done...don't you realize automobile and boat
restorers deal with stuff like this all the time...repairing thin soft exterior plastics that
jostle and flex to rate of a motor...

there's some stuff that comes in a powder and liquid and one
mixes them & it's extremely strong and flexible...tabs to thin to melt back together...

can one of these members who dub themselves a shoe restore expert chime in here please...?

And I hope they hold...but I'd walk around the house all day first so if stuff falls off you can
salvage it

Back
Top Bottom