Suspended and won't be able to walk at graduation ... because of the length of his locks.... Volume - here we go again

It’s crazy that Florida is more accepting than Texas. I say that, with dreads down my back, working at a bank. Texas is weird.

“Oh yeah one last thing before you are away from our thumb of power and head into the “real world”... go ahead & cut the hair you’ve had on your head the entire time you’ve lived & the entire time we’ve known you existed... otherwise you can’t walk across the stage at graduation.

FOHWTBS!

triangle of ignorance strikes again

It’s crazy that Florida is more accepting than Texas. I say that, with dreads down my back, working at a bank. Texas is weird.

Florida, California and Texas have the most confirmed hate groups in the entire country. Not surprised by this.

Untitled.png

Also

300px-Texas_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.svg.png

“Oh yeah one last thing before you are away from our thumb of power and head into the “real world”... go ahead & cut the hair you’ve had on your head the entire time you’ve lived & the entire time we’ve known you existed... otherwise you can’t walk across the stage at graduation.

FOHWTBS!

triangle of ignorance strikes again

In this “real world” you got people walking around with facial piercings, facial tattoos, drug addictions, full bodies tatted....

but hey “real world” :lol: :lol:

With this, "I identify as _____" culture, why does ANY place have gender specific rules for HAIR?

Man, why are we STILL doing this :lol:

cause..... AMURCA’. Defend and coddle Caitlyn Jenner. Put her on vogue. Twitter suspends you “derogatory” language. Post whatever you want on FB, IG, etc....

but we draw the line at an 18 year old who’s GRADUATING high school and has had dreads his whole life.

Reactions: wr
people don’t realize... Florida STILL THE DEEP SOUTH. Whole state is racist. From the Tri-County melting pot of WPB/Dade/Broward, anything above Lake Okeechobee, the gulf coast, upwards and downwards is basically just like alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, etc
Not an Adam Carolla fan these days, but he hit the nail on the head when he called Florida a "white trash funnel"

Back
Top Bottom