Swag or no swag? Can my fellow bros translate a drunken dime's text message

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CPAtrey

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by ricky409

go listen to a charlie sheen interview....

then go jam some Lil B...

then make your decision...

61226491bb9216ad3a0fafccb1673dc98938fbaa_r.gif

Everything is explained there....Your welcome
(i) Park car
(ii) ?
(iii) New girlfriend
(i) Park car
(ii) "Cook" for her
(iii) Win new GF.

pimp.gif

a0736f4817c8970d63573be3f091cd72afcdd66f_r.jpg

Originally Posted by CPAtrey

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by ricky409

go listen to a charlie sheen interview....

then go jam some Lil B...

then make your decision...

61226491bb9216ad3a0fafccb1673dc98938fbaa_r.gif

Everything is explained there....Your welcome
(i) Park car
(ii) ?
(iii) New girlfriend
(i) Park car
(ii) "Cook" for her
(iii) Win new GF.

pimp.gif

a0736f4817c8970d63573be3f091cd72afcdd66f_r.jpg

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

indifferent.gif

You guys think I'm so dumb but I assure you this situation isn't as black and white as it seems. This girl always mischaracterized me as a bro who toyed with a grip of girls, cheated on girlfriends, etc. I was always a coquet when I knew her, flirting with her on the reg, but she was never receptive to my bro baby games. So, you'll have to pardon my wariness in this regard, as her (potential) new found interest is a bit, well, effing surprising.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

indifferent.gif

You guys think I'm so dumb but I assure you this situation isn't as black and white as it seems. This girl always mischaracterized me as a bro who toyed with a grip of girls, cheated on girlfriends, etc. I was always a coquet when I knew her, flirting with her on the reg, but she was never receptive to my bro baby games. So, you'll have to pardon my wariness in this regard, as her (potential) new found interest is a bit, well, effing surprising.

smh..

even my little 7th grade brother would of had her in bed already.

smh..

even my little 7th grade brother would of had her in bed already.

you got her on the ropes son, she is confused...unsure....interested even at your aloof attitude. Keep teasing her and she will come running to you......or you can smash mad easy asap

you got her on the ropes son, she is confused...unsure....interested even at your aloof attitude. Keep teasing her and she will come running to you......or you can smash mad easy asap

Originally Posted by King Jaffe

Strong response. Problem, what if she's only willing to be so real when she's drunk?

Odds are she'll be too embarrassed, shy, cautious to put herself out there like that when she's sober, especially when she's unsure of my motives.
laugh.gif
I think my "Good seeing you last night." response this morning was solid in that it was genuine and hopefully provokes her to continue the authenticity
pimp.gif
and not reverting back to being on that BS, word to Chris Brown.

Originally Posted by King Jaffe

Strong response. Problem, what if she's only willing to be so real when she's drunk?

Odds are she'll be too embarrassed, shy, cautious to put herself out there like that when she's sober, especially when she's unsure of my motives.
laugh.gif
I think my "Good seeing you last night." response this morning was solid in that it was genuine and hopefully provokes her to continue the authenticity
pimp.gif
and not reverting back to being on that BS, word to Chris Brown.

Be easy. Don't turn this into a black and white situation. Your potential success rests in how you manipulate the grey area. blah blah blah "You wouldn't consider yourself an expert?" "With all those guys all over you, i'd figure you'd be one"

Be easy. Don't turn this into a black and white situation. Your potential success rests in how you manipulate the grey area. blah blah blah "You wouldn't consider yourself an expert?" "With all those guys all over you, i'd figure you'd be one"

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

MASTERFUL....simply masterful.

Back
Top Bottom