'Swagger' from a fresh haircut vol. Swagger from a fresh haircut

Originally Posted by neverflopped

question for my black dudes....

when u grow ur hairout for a couple of monhs and then cut it back to how it originally was, does ur hair style seem different to what it looked like before u grew it out?? (hope yall following what i'm saying lol).

i've been growing my hair since july and cut it off yesterday and eventhough my barber cut it to how it use to be before I grew it, it seems different. I can't figure out if my hairline changed while I was growing my hair, or if he cut it lower than usual.
You're hair isn't used to being brushed flat anymore. Unless you just leave your hair to become on nappy mess, you probably picked it. Soafter you get it cut your hair is curling upward, instead of flat down. I think thats what you're talking about.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Fresh cut, no swag FTL
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

used to my bayarea cuts, i absolutely lovedem and always broke necks.. But now that im in NYC, all i see are sum whack fades.. Dus ANYONE kno a barber thatKNOWS how to cut here in nyc?? ANYBODY? i need a barber that knows how cut a good ball taper

%%%$ man, my hair got me lookin like a damn barbarian right now, AND i got a BIG *+% pimpel right in the middle of my forehead got me lookin like im middleeastern or somethin (no offense). Probably gonna be too lazy to get a cut tomorrow so I gotta wait till tuesday, by that time i might as well be dead.lol bumliving FTL

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by play2much2004

Confidence through the roof but since this wack barber messed me up I've been damn near depressed
I feel your pain.

tired.gif

My homeboy who been cuttin my hair since 2006 dont have the passion to do it anymore since he got a girlfriend now.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

I know i can find somebody to hook me up, but imma feel lost sitting in a barbershop and tellin dude step by step exactly what i want.
frown.gif

i got a fresh cut after wolfing for a month. waves are intact. my swager going to be on a hundred million tomorrow at my nephew pop warner game. themhoodboogers going to try to holler, but im going to give them that good ol' heisman stiff arm. "get off me!"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

grin.gif
StaXX wrote:

Originally Posted by play2much2004

Confidence through the roof but since this wack barber messed me up I've been damn near depressed
I feel your pain.
tired.gif

My homeboy who been cuttin my hair since 2006 dont have the passion to do it anymore since he got a girlfriend now.
indifferent.gif
alien.gif

I know i can find somebody to hook me up, but imma feel lost sitting in a barbershop and tellin dude step by step exactly what i want.
frown.gif

fam I feel you my barber of 15 yrs recently moved down to FL and its hard finding a new one..
tired.gif

been looking for a decent barber past 2-3 months now.. i don't even know how it feels anymore to have a good cut.

btw what's a caesar? East coast lingo?

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by neverflopped

question for my black dudes....

when u grow ur hairout for a couple of monhs and then cut it back to how it originally was, does ur hair style seem different to what it looked like before u grew it out?? (hope yall following what i'm saying lol).

i've been growing my hair since july and cut it off yesterday and eventhough my barber cut it to how it use to be before I grew it, it seems different. I can't figure out if my hairline changed while I was growing my hair, or if he cut it lower than usual.
You're hair isn't used to being brushed flat anymore. Unless you just leave your hair to become on nappy mess, you probably picked it. So after you get it cut your hair is curling upward, instead of flat down. I think thats what you're talking about.

I mostly brushed it like I use to when I had a ceaser, but at times I picked it out at home to see what it looked like. I know before the barber startedto cutmy hair he picked it out.
how long does it usually take for ur hair to be back to normal??

Growing it out this whole month. Just been getting my side's taper! Going to get my side's taper, and then after that week, ill be cutting it again toa shadow fade

got my first fade last night. im never going back to the cesar. biddies dig the fade like you dont understand. it was raining all night went to this pajamaparty no fitted just because i had to show the %*%$*# the new cut

pimp.gif
happy.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

Had an 8am appointment.. my dude hooked me up!!
and its a unisex salon/barbershop so it was all types of females comin through
devil.gif

glad I found a good barber cause my hair grows thick and I damn near had a fro from wolfing it out 3 weeks
sick.gif

Had my cut this week, but it was too short from the top. I asked for a 2.5 but felt like a 1.

So my swag was on neg -10

Back
Top Bottom