SWINE FLU CONSPIRACY..vol* you know what this is.

It is weird how the Swine Flu hits Mexico at the time when they are having major trouble with cartels

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

My prof from the Medical School told me that this strain of Flu is manufactured.

I believe the CDC themselves stated this. I want to know why this is isnt being talked about. Of course itsnot being talked about.

Part 1 of a series..

Interesting videos..

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

My prof from the Medical School told me that this strain of Flu is manufactured.

I believe the CDC themselves stated this. I want to know why this is isnt being talked about. Of course its not being talked about.

Part 1 of a series..

Interesting videos..
Thanks. That was very interesting. Did you watch the video where the guy that was in the army was talking about that tested it on his unit?

No, link? And wow, im on part 5 these video were made last year but what he's talking about is literally happening right now..

mad.gif
laugh.gif

my mom just played a joke on me. she knew I was concerned about her travelling and just getting back from Mex. (yesterday after I took her from the airport toher sis, I told her to go straight home shower clean up and wash all her stuff...which she didnt). She just called me and was like "uhhh, Brandon, I feelso sick...."
sick.gif
and I was like "WHAT? Are you serious???"
mad.gif
...and she was like
roll.gif
"I dont have the heart to go on with it any longer."

argh! she kinda got me right there.
laugh.gif

So... this video was made 1976...
this HAS to be about a different strain right theyre talkin bout in this video right?

eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom