SWINE FLU CONSPIRACY..vol* you know what this is.

Society is really effed up.

Stuff like this makes me want to abandon civilization and go live up in a remote area in the mountains or in the wilderness somewhere.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Society is really effed up.

Stuff like this makes me want to abandon civilization and go live up in a remote area in the mountains or in the wilderness somewhere.
Bob Marshall Wilderness

Join me. I've spent a couple weeks there. Its about as "out there" as you can get, 0 swine flu, 0 effed up society, 0 people. Whole mess ofmountains and streams though. And a few bears. Gotta watch for bears.

Some of you dudes I cant imagine enjoy life you think that everything is a conspiracy and that everything we do and say is slowly killing us..
My advice: Get a Girlfriend

pandemics have been going on since the beginning of time the government isnt behind it fall back and be safe

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Some of you dudes I cant imagine enjoy life you think that everything is a conspiracy and that everything we do and say is slowly killing us..
Hell yeah!!!....cuz the nanobots makes her go downnnnn.....
pimp.gif

i have no problem with gf or women

becoming more aware of the truth is better than not knowning. open your freaking eyes man

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

becoming more aware of the truth is better than not knowning. open your freaking eyes man
closing your eyes heightens the rest of your senses
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

eyes.gif

ok then dont be so closed-minded man

open your freaking mind.

roll.gif
at the rants in this thread.

A lot of people panicking
laugh.gif

smh.gif
at there being a case of this in Florida though.

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

if it was a conspiracy i would argue they would have used a MUCH more virulent virus. swine flu is weaksauce

wrong..............

they dont want to cause total chaos..........this is enough to do the job.

this is real life not a movie.
dude, its treatable with tamiflu. youre thinking too hard
laugh.gif
qft

Originally Posted by cartune

eyes.gif

ok then dont be so closed-minded man

open your freaking mind.
I pm'ed you.

Originally Posted by 49ers650

if it was a conspiracy i would argue they would have used a MUCH more virulent virus. swine flu is weaksauce

wrong..............

laugh.gif
qft

go back and read.

im not takin bs Tamiflu or any other bs pharmaceutical companies put out there.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

My GF works at a doctor's office that's affiliated with one of the biggest hospitals in the city - known around the country, and the doctors there are laughing about this swine flu stuff. They said it's nothing but another strain of flu and if you come in and get checked out, they can give you the medicine for it and you'll be fine. The only reason people in Mexico are dying is because they don't have a good health care system.

So yes, if you're feeling sick - go to the doctor... which is what a lot of people do anyway. The media just caught this crap and ran with it.

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

In Mexico, people are scared to go into the streets. They are scared to go to mass and school. That is exactly what the Illuminati want.
As everyone starts wearing masks, it will be easier for Illuminati henchmen to sneak about. With everyone wearing a mask, no one can be identified. They can slip into the crowds and no one will notice.

That's how they will undermine society. As the swine flu spreads and more and more people wear masks they can move in larger numbers, take over cities, set up secret death camps and steal every freedom you had but never really had because they've always been in control. You only thought you were free. But now you won't be free. You'll only be dead.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WHAT !?!?

I am literally damn near on the floor laughing right now. That has to be the most insane thing I have ever heard.

The fact is, this flu is not that serious. It will only affect countries with poor health care systems, like Mexico. No one has died from this here yet. It can be cured with a simple visit to the doctor. Some of the things you guys say are ludicrous. 36,000 people die from flu related symptoms in America each year, but we're worried about something that hasn't killed anyone here yet?

You guys really need to calm down. Afraid to go to the doctor? Don't take Advil? Nanobots? How big is the shack you live in and in what wooded area is it located?

The local news was at the SFO airport interviewing people that came from Cancun and they had no idea about the flu
laugh.gif

I also believe the msm is blowing this stuff out of poportion. They are creating fear to 5-10% of the masses that watch the news. This same swine flu occurredin 1976. The the people that died were the ones that got the flu vaccines.

Originally Posted by 49ers650

wrong..............

laugh.gif
qft

go back and read.

im not takin bs Tamiflu or any other bs pharmaceutical companies put out there.
Same thing I was thinking. Sure it's treatable with those medicines or whatever but

People are not realizing that they will be taking a man made substance. Who knows if the companies created that virus in order to sell units. At the end of theday we at the mercy of them, by using their products we lose they win every single time.

Now if they advice to eat more oranges and fruits I am all for it.

I've been watching the news lately especially fox news bay area. N they seemd to say that the swine flu orriginated in Mexico. N now I've seennewspapers with latinos coughing n stuff. I mean damn...now all other races are going to be judging you if you cough or somethng.! I'm half mexican Btw. Ifthat matters.

just read that whole ting on obama.kissenger...
i cannot diagree with the essential principle of the matter (clense the world of scum)
but they are being crude in their methods, if this is true. obviously, this is the messy way out. there are more peaceful means of accomplishing such a utopia(a notion i myself heavily believe can be manifeseted into reality)...i cannot believe this is really happening...

Originally Posted by Beermann2

On other conspirscy websites, they were saying that an outbreak was going to occur. They got this message from the movies that were release last year and before that. There was 28 days, 28 days later, Quaranntine, the one with mark walberg where everyone was dying and even the simpson movie where the town was quarantine. They said these were signs of an outbreak was coming. They just didn't know when.

Just make sure you get plenty of vitamin D.
"Victims often suffocate when an onslaught of disease-fighting cells, known as a cytokine storm, results in a rapid buildup of fluid in the lungs. Experts think vitamin D might rev up the part of the immune system that prevents the germs from gaining entry to cells in the first place. "This puts a damper on the part of the immune system that releases the cytokine storm," says Michael Zasloff, an immunologist and vitamin D researcher at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C."

It's almost a guarantee that every few years, there will be an outbreak of some disease. SARS, bird flu, flesh eating bacteria. This year it's theswine flu. That's kind of like predicting the sun is going to rise tomorrow. It's going to happen. And eventually, one of these diseases will turnout to be a deadly pandemic that is devastating. But probably not this one.

My GF said they had another patient come in with the symptoms and sent the stuff to the CDC for confirmation... Nobody at my school seemed too concerned withit, though. My observations are that only parents are losing it - and NTers.

Ok let me say something.

H1N1 is Swine flu and it in and of it self is not very harmful like many here have posted.

However, there is a worry amongst some in the scientific community (Alot of them do not agree with WHO) who think that these virus can recombine. If H1N1recombines with H5N1 (Bird Flu) which has a kill ratio of about 50% then things will get ugly!!! Swine flu as it stands though is not the end of the world.With that said, Bird flu and Swine flu are both out there now if Swine flu gives Bird flu a means to jump from human to human Tamiful aint gonna save you.Someone who gives me a lot of info is really worried about the virus recombining in Egypt where they recently have been having Bird flu cases. One as recent asApril 15th 2009....coincidence?

Here is a good site to check out flutrackers.com..I learned alot of stuff here.

Back
Top Bottom