System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Son, a 3x in SOD shorts?

WOW.
laugh.gif

I need to get a new pair for the B-day. I'm in a toss up between Camo Oregon, UMD, Virginia, Navy Cuse, and those new Zaga joints.
frown.gif

Yea, im not your normal sized person.

I had never really looked at the stealth Oregon shorts before today, but those shorts are nice. Got a pair of Arizona and the stealth Oregon shorts on the wayfrom frsvegas now.

The stealths were a perfect choice for me because i wanted SOD shorts and solid black is so versatile.

Originally Posted by Manglor

The stealths were a perfect choice for me because i wanted SOD shorts and solid black is so versatile.
Exactly, I'm not really a fan of Oregon, but love the fit of SOD shorts.

b8f359a9eac97eeea3404e140d8909d3cbb432a.jpg
61b255ee6375da2c45a0fca9ec489a8f7bfab3a.jpg
44935e56e6807984ad6d45c701df8ff6309c0e7.jpg
390352b0e50f759ea0154afc03869359ef4197f.jpg
Youre right these are sweet, but again these are one of the reason why i wish they had XXXL...but the West Va and a couple other pairs fit a lilwider so in general im pleased

Question for those who have ordered from frsvegas. Do they send a delivery notice when they've sent the shorts?

the all black oregon stealth shorts is really tight, dont get me wrong. But was the point of spending 65 on those when u can get any pair of XL nike all blackshorts?

You dont pay that much..... you gotta use eastbay discount codes are buy from frsvegas on ebay.

I got my black 'Zaga shorts in and they're really nice. Just wish there was more on it besides the Bulldog. Maybe ZAGS somewhere on the shorts.

What's the main difference between Sz L and XL in SOD shorts. I just got my Black Gonzaga Shorts in as well. They are definitely big and long, just curiousif the length of the Large's would be better, or if it just changes the waist size and width a little bit.

Ok so I have the all blacks I needed now my question is can I get a pair of all whites?

Do they make an all white for any team?

Love this thread btw, very very informative. Good job NT.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Ok so I have the all blacks I needed now my question is can I get a pair of all whites?

Do they make an all white for any team?

Love this thread btw, very very informative. Good job NT.
I don't believe any team has all white shorts. Oregon has a white uniform similar to their all black joints, but there's some green on theshorts, I think.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

^can you take pics?
3334451422_8162bd1196.jpg

3334451426_e0fb8e33c8.jpg

3334451428_800f11b345.jpg

The shorts are
pimp.gif
but I wish there was some more on the shorts like"ZAGS" down the right side. Sorry about the pic quality, I used my BB to take the pics.

Originally Posted by mjvc

Are the tradition defined shorts as big as the SOD?

I dont know what you mean by "tradition defined shorts", do you other shorts that dont look like SOD but are still twill shorts?.... and if so yes.

As far as the fit is concerned i don't own many shorts at all but i have a pair of xxxl jordan shorts that fit BIG but are ok to hoop if i tie the stringtight.

I ordered the oregons in an xxl and had to return them cause the waist was way too big to wear no matter how i tied them off.

Got xl instead and they fit fine and are longer then the xxxl jordan shorts.

Back
Top Bottom