System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

andfatt where did you get those zona shorts from? Your right they don't look much different than the 60 dollar ones.

so the Cats shorts on the left are the twills (available to the public and on eastbay?) and the right are player authentics?

cant be can it? the player authentics cant be that much longer than the already too long twills?

so the Cats shorts on the left are the twills (available to the public and on eastbay?) and the right are player authentics?

cant be can it? the player authentics cant be that much longer than the already too long twills?

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

andfatt where did you get those zona shorts from? Your right they don't look much different than the 60 dollar ones.

Via Ebay and youre basically right, but i do like the positioning of the "cats" on the game shorts. the game shorts fit and feel better IMO. I wantmore pairs badly, hopefully i can find a way to get some more from other teams. i.e. Florida Gator print.

Originally Posted by Minarets

not trying to be rude, but why cant it?

I just can't imagine the player authentics being that long. The twills are already too long. I guess you'd have to be 6'5 for them to look ok.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Via Ebay and youre basically right, but i do like the positioning of the "cats" on the game shorts. the game shorts fit and feel better IMO. I want more pairs badly, hopefully i can find a way to get some more from other teams. i.e. Florida Gator print.

wish i had read this post earlier...i just sold my white Florida shorts.

they are super nice. hope you find some.

i'm looking for the white or orange Oklahoma State shorts. i have a pair of the white before they changed uniforms last season.

2mg1mpj.jpg

2j131vq.jpg

also, just got these off ebay to go with my away Jordan Brand UC shorts

2u5ruk9.jpg

Originally Posted by Minarets

I just can't imagine the player authentics being that long. The twills are already too long. I guess you'd have to be 6'5 for them to look ok.

yea.... and there are people taller than 6'5 in college basketball, again not trying to be rude.

2b335dabef77732fa656415e072cd3e71e38364.jpg

So is this the difference between normal XL size length and +4 length? What's the difference in inches 2'?

Im sure players are able to get varying length shorts I mean there are guys under 5-7 in the NCAA andeven with normal L on someone that size looks likecurtains.

Is 46 the waste size in inches? Or is it like Italian sizes 46 = 36 inches?

If it's a 46 inch waste size it's not the same as an XXL in normal twill shorts ( I think XXL is about 38-40 waist in twill shorts) , 46 doesn'tsound like a normal waste size even for a d1 college bball athlete its more like an NFL defensive lineman size. I doubt shaq even wears a 46 + 4 Length I couldbe wrong but its a shaqlike guy who'd need that size.

Anyone got a link for the black Kentuckys? The one posted back there is sold out
If thats the Kentucky team shop I don't think they are getting any more. My friend called there and that's what the person that answeredthe phone said but I hope they do though. Should have checked in here more often even though I saw the shorts a few weeks ago on the site. Thought they werejust going to sit for a minute.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Is 46 the waste size in inches? Or is it like Italian sizes 46 = 36 inches?

If it's a 46 inch waste size it's not the same as an XXL in normal twill shorts ( I think XXL is about 38-40 waist in twill shorts) , 46 doesn't sound like a normal waste size even for a d1 college bball athlete its more like an NFL defensive lineman size. I doubt shaq even wears a 46 + 4 Length I could be wrong but its a shaqlike guy who'd need that size.

it's inches.

Shaq wore size 54 length +4 in the Nike Lakers shorts.

i normally wear a size 34 jeans, but in authentic shorts i wear size 44 - 46.

the 48 i have in the picture posted above, are actually a bit too big for me in the waist.

Anybody know any college shorts that fit like the Nike Stanford and California shorts? They seem to fit waaaaay shorter than all the other Nike college shortsI've ran into. Being 5'10" I can't swing the system of dress or it looks like I'm wearing shants.

Anyone got a link for the black Kentuckys? The one posted back there is sold out
If thats the Kentucky team shop I don't think they are getting any more. My friend called there and that's what the person that answered the phone said but I hope they do though. Should have checked in here more often even though I saw the shorts a few weeks ago on the site. Thought they were just going to sit for a minute.

Yeah that's the one I was looking at. I thought the small was gonna sit so I spent my money on other things.
should've known they would sell out when the other sizes started flying off the site.

it would be nice for them to get them in stock again, or have them on eastbay........ especially if the AM Lebron VII edition drop for the public.

I might have to cop the PITT navy shorts durin a f&f cause I can't see myself droppin $60 for some hoop shorts

Nike needs to get its sizing in check cus I think they are out by 10 inches on the waist sizing. Id wear 34-36 jeans and XL Nike shorts would be OK on thewaist Id find L more comfortable but ive never tried the M which according to nike sizing would be my waist size.

I doubt shaqs waist was 54 inches when he was with the lakers more like 44 inches even tho he wore size 54 shorts.

Back
Top Bottom