System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

They arent bad, but i think they could have done alot more. I still need a pair of the black gonzaga shorts though.

Agreed.  I want to see a real-life pic of the UConns.  Having mixed feelings about them.

are the shorts you guys buy extremely long?

I bought a pair of UNC home shorts but they literally almost touch my ankles so I had to return them smh

Your...ankles?
laugh.gif

I love SODs for the fact that they teach ppl who are 5'8 that they should not be buying things that are XXL.  You're short, accept it and start buying mediums. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ehh

I love SODs for the fact that they teach ppl who are 5'8 that they should not be buying things that are XXL.  You're short, accept it and start buying mediums. 
roll.gif

it doesn't really make that much difference. the inseam is 12 inches regardless what size you buy.

im 5-11, but I wear an XL in shorts, I mean thats normal.

I think the problem is, Nike/Jordan made them the pants for the PLAYERS, instead of making them with authentic materials but realzing that fans dont have the same bodies as college basketball players.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I think the problem is, Nike/Jordan made them the pants for the PLAYERS, instead of making them with authentic materials but realzing that fans dont have the same bodies as college basketball players.
What about the people that do have the same bodies as college basketball players??... i.e. myself.

I'm 6' and have never had any issues with SOD shorts. Yeah, they're big, but no problem.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by manamazing55

What about the people that do have the same bodies as college basketball players??... i.e. myself.

you could still wear them......why do they have to have a 12 inch inseam...what would be wrong with a 10 inch inseam? that 2 inches would really help

cause a 10 inch inseam would be too short for me, they are barely long enough for me.  Hence the reason why i got these.
happy.gif

91f150e973a240013003801b928127d2eb59a5f.jpg

92d3582de62071dbabc8449e0e7a87d3d9fd85c.jpg

53535116e062769da12a4170064e00c3a09824e.jpg

904251dedd7baaf849b07d3fb202c667748c2a1.jpg

a172591ee078ba0447b06f08740b55ab3c7936b.jpg

^^ what are those Louisville kicks? at least it looks like the UL logo, but its kind of blurred so Im not sure.

The Red shoes???.......... those are Lebron VI Big Apples. Thanks JT, im trying to complete the collection with a white pair. I cant stop looking at/wearing them.

wow, the chrome penny logo on the side of the 1/2 cent looked like this.

1t5tzs.jpg

am I the only one who sees the resemblance? lol

also quick question about the SOD shorts, do they snag easily? i know some of my jordan shorts snag very quickly and if im going to drop $60 on a pair, I dont want them snagging on me.

Back
Top Bottom