System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Damn, all the way down to a medium? The Kobe shorts are long but they dont look like capris or anything lol. Id say when i stand up its about maybe an inch below my knee give or take a little bit. How's the waist fit?

Ok, cause the XL in the Kobes in the waist is good, maybe ill go down to a large and itll be fine cause i think if i stay at an XL its gonna be crazy long like everyone has been saying

^^ Lol, thanks for the help. Oh, and whats up with eastbay having the old Michigan State shorts instead of the hyperelite ones? Any word on when they are gonna have em up for sale?

Eastbay Rep, will there be a restock of any of the universities soon? (Specifically looking for UWs and Kansas States Medium)...

I guess the white Syracuse ones were new releases then (made available for sale on 3/17)?...so unless there are new colorways then there won't be a restock??? I hope I am wrong, but makes sense...

Originally Posted by kdotlove

Eastbay Rep, will there be a restock of any of the universities soon? (Specifically looking for UWs and Kansas States Medium)...
Unfortunately, we are not receiving any new shipments in for the shorts you are looking for.  There was a delay with the original shipment for the Syracuse shorts, so we just got them in stock last week.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by kdotlove

Unfortunately, we are not receiving any new shipments in for the shorts you are looking for.  There was a delay with the original shipment for the Syracuse shorts, so we just got them in stock last week.

EastbayRep - Ray

Any chance you are going to get replicas of Texas' new shorts? (so far I have only seen Cuse, UConn and Gonzaga)  

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Any chance you are going to get replicas of Texas' new shorts? (so far I have only seen Cuse, UConn and Gonzaga)  
Just to make sure we are on the same page, please reply back with a picture of the shorts you are referring to.

EastbayRep - Ray

Just to make sure we are on the same page, please reply back with a picture of the shorts you are referring to.

EastbayRep - Ray

236450.jpg

orage or white, but replicas not twills/authentics.  $45 not $60.  The "holes" are screen printed rather than real.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I need the white Texas Hyperlite shorts.
same here.  Haven't seen 'em anywhere (authentic or replica).  I'm sure we'll see them for next season, but it is weird that Nike made the shorts for Cuse, Gonzaga and UConn, but not the other schools initially in the program.

Originally Posted by pkpouttu

Where can I find the new Michigan State shorts in a large? Wish I didn't sleep on them!
Hold off. MSU is getting a new logo meaning they'll get new jerseys.
RIP to my Yellow Oregon shorts. Was making dumplings and oil splattered all over my shirt and shorts 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Where can I find the new Michigan State shorts in a large? Wish I didn't sleep on them!
RIP to my Yellow Oregon shorts. Was making dumplings and oil splattered all over my shirt and shorts 
frown.gif

I imagine the same shorts will be sold to the public next year.

frown.gif
the hyperelite shorts dont have the new logo?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

frown.gif
the hyperelite shorts dont have the new logo?
i

Doesn't look like it.

EastbayRep - Ray
236450.jpg

orage or white, but replicas not twills/authentics.  $45 not $60.  The "holes" are screen printed rather than real. 
I have e-mailed one of my contacts to try and find information about this short.  I will post an update once I get a reply back.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom