System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

can someone quickly school me on the shorts being discussed here?
SOD? HE hyperelites? twills? authentics?
whats the difference?
which ones are the ones that are currently on eastbay?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

naw....... system of dress shorts/uniforms aren't the "grade" of the apparel........ its the style of apparel. System of dress is fittedjerseys...... and long baggy shorts, often with a stripe coming from the back side of the shorts to the front of the shorts on each side. This stripes isoften inline with the stripes on the uniform top. Here are some examples, of course there have some exceptions and differences to the styles for the teams butthats the whole point of system of dress. To have personalized uniforms for each team. Arizona and syracuse were the first of four teams to get S.O.D.

a04154ea7faf4904aa317e0f4773eb8d4ea2fb8.jpg

3852585ea07f0a634f701d2ce03ba44de356e1a.jpg

921255ae4e7c8a594a106affd96974ae4086785.jpg

c7d2578ea0711a9749806aae88b9d0b0bbe48c6.jpg

816158e077a3400043954c0c0a8e006b395d185.jpg

c35353a5eba37b08aae94a6d069c29b241fd65c.jpg

G'Town and U of Wash both have it as well...... but are different than the original format

ba335b22e3787d55a86b4a6c06309d7172c8245.jpg
Twills are the shorts sold on eastbay.  Authentics are game-issued shorts, they are actually slightly thinner than the twills.  I dont know why but they just are.  Hyperelite uni's are even thinner than both twills and game issued S.O.D shorts, they are designed to be extra light and to help dry sweat even quicker than before.  Personally i dont think shorts need to be any lighter or less baggy like the hyperelite shorts.  I havent had hyperelite shorts in hand but i heard they feel like swimming trunks.  any questions?

Not sure where to post this, but I picked up a Georgetown jersey like the one below for $10 at TJ Maxx. It says authentic on the tag at the bottom, and it has a Length+1 tag attached. They had a blue one as well. Both are #55 but no name.

09hoyas-span-600.jpg

those Hokie shorts are ill. My collection is ramping up right now I have the following, either twills or SODs:

- Duke (Black)
- GTown (Navy)
- Texas (Orange)
- Washington (Purple)
- 'Cuse (Whites)
- Santa Clara (Maroon - Steve Nash throwback from '07)

Originally Posted by kdotlove

those Hokie shorts are ill. My collection is ramping up right now I have the following, either twills or SODs:

- Duke (Black)
- GTown (Navy)
- Texas (Orange)
- Washington (Purple)
- 'Cuse (Whites)
- Santa Clara (Maroon - Steve Nash throwback from '07)
thanks.............they are either twills or SOD???......... u know twills can be SOD right??  do you mean twills or game issued??  There is a post above you to help clear up the terminology.

did anyone happen to buy washington shorts? or villanovas? preferably someone nice enough to take pics.

i'm feeling the 2 tone V neck look they got with the jerseys.. trying to do an inspired-by, but can't seem to find good pics of the shorts.

pics of jerseys would help too (although i don't see anyone in the thread that bought any).. or even game action pics..

no clue, im guessing we are just gonna have to wait for the season to start so they can restock., i noticed that they werent on eastbay anymore. Those are hella clean.

Back
Top Bottom