System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Eastbay rep, any word on any new arrivals for March Madness?
Have you seen all the new shorts we currently have up for March Madness?  They are at the link below:

http://bit.ly/g4x6wX

EastbayRep - Ray
I saw those, I meant other schools that you didn't already have ala St John's... Being hopeful
laugh.gif

Thanks, though.

Anyone that has ordered from Eastbay or NDC, have they come with the NCAA patch? Just wondering....

Originally Posted by PrimeMinister21

I need help from the Eastbay rep. I ordered the Xavier shorts but they're back ordered till today. I just need to know when to they expect the shipment in. Thanks in advance.
Our shipment for the Xavier shorts came in yesterday, so your order for them should ship out on Monday, if it has not already shipped.

Have you seen all the new shorts we currently have up for March Madness?  They are at the link below:

EastbayRep - Ray
I saw those, I meant other schools that you didn't already have ala St John's... Being hopeful
laugh.gif

Thanks, though.

Anyone that has ordered from Eastbay or NDC, have they come with the NCAA patch? Just wondering....
I will check with my contacts when I get back in next week, as I am about to leave, and see if they have any information on us getting any shorts for St John's.

EastbayRep - Ray

has anyone noticed how Texas and Michigan States shorts look really short and tight? Just looks odd because all the other Nike schools have big and baggy shorts

I tried on the Texas at the Co-op store here in Ft. Worth. The mediums on last years came about two inches below my knee; this years Elites come right to the bottom of my knee, which I really like better for playing.

Anyone been to D icksthe last couple days? They have the new Elite shorts, no schools, just Nike, for $35 w/20% off. Picked up white pair with black dots yesterday. Very nice.

Nevemind - they are the Kentucky Elite. here is the link: http://www.dickssportingg....2791768.2791769.2806390

Just picked up a pair of the UCONN hyperlites today .. they are great. They are much better IMO than the styles the past two years. Much lighter not as bulky. A little more streamlined as well .. not as baggy which I like. I think I am going to order the grey Texas ones from Fastbreak Fanatics.

EastbayRep - Ray
laugh.gif

Thanks, though.

I checked with one of my contacts to see if we will be getting any St John's shorts in.  Unfortunately, it does not look like we will be receiving any. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

where can i buy a pair of authentic game worn syracuse shorts? is there a website or do you have to go through the school?

Tanger outlets in Tuscola, Illinois had both the orange and blue Illinois authentic shorts while I was there. Only had size Large and up

EastbayRep - Ray
laugh.gif

Thanks, though.

I checked with one of my contacts to see if we will be getting any St John's shorts in.  Unfortunately, it does not look like we will be receiving any. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

frown.gif
Thanks, our marketing department has to get better.  I assume it's at an all time low because we've been pathetic for a decade.  Hopefully that changes in the coming years.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by fuechur

Can someone post fit pics of hyperlites??
you mean hyperelites??.......... and there is a pic of one of the top of the page.

yes but a pic of someone wearing them casually .... 

Found out today a local boy is on St. John's basketball team. Asked his brother about getting some shorts. See what happens.

i'm 6 ft tall and im thinking of buying some twill shorts. how are the measurements length wise? would size small go right above my knees or below my knees? i like them short like how NBA players wear them.

I see that eastbay has Georgetown (march madness) shorts. They look identical to the regular ones. Am I missing something? I didnt think the Hoyas wore hyperleites?

Has anyone bought this years version of UNC shorts? I'm wondering if there is any difference at all. Eastbay has them for $35 and $60. The same shorts but I'm sure the $35 are last years...Do this years have the NCAA patch?

Originally Posted by jordanfreak23

Has anyone bought this years version of UNC shorts? I'm wondering if there is any difference at all. Eastbay has them for $35 and $60. The same shorts but I'm sure the $35 are last years...Do this years have the NCAA patch?

i dont think Gtown has hyperelites but i could be wrong.  alot of schools still have the regular material.

The shorts that are for 60 are the Hyper Elite shorts, ones for 35 are SOD. 

I have the aways. No NCAA patch, NC is stitched on the sides, Carolina stitched on back right below waist, Jumpman stitched on left side right below waist

Back
Top Bottom