System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

i'm 6 ft tall and im thinking of buying some twill shorts. how are the measurements length wise? would size small go right above my knees or below my knees? i like them short like how NBA players wear them.
I'm 6'2" and I wear a large so you may want a medium or a large, I definitely wouldn't get a small

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Eastbay rep, any word on any new arrivals for March Madness?
Have you seen all the new shorts we currently have up for March Madness?  They are at the link below:

http://bit.ly/g4x6wX

EastbayRep - Ray
I saw those, I meant other schools that you didn't already have ala St John's... Being hopeful
laugh.gif

Thanks, though.

Anyone that has ordered from Eastbay or NDC, have they come with the NCAA patch? Just wondering....
I checked with one of my contacts to see if we will be getting any St John's shorts in.  Unfortunately, it does not look like we will be receiving any. 
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

frown.gif
Thanks, our marketing department has to get better.  I assume it's at an all time low because we've been pathetic for a decade.  Hopefully that changes in the coming years.
Yea man, i feel your pain. I hate not being able to find some nice St. John's gear, especially since this is the time some good stuff SHOULD be coming out considering we're in the tournament. But i heard something about Nike dropping STJ from their contract or something along those lines. Maybe that has something to do with it?

just got UNC ones this weekend. like DNeou20 said they are hyperelite material wise.

NC is stitched on side i really like them compared to last years.

i dont have them, but they're just the same as the SODs.... just hyperelite material and a bit shorter fit

Kind of an unrelated comment because I know Marquette is not a hyperelite team, but does anyone know why the "Marquette"  lettering on the powder blue unis is different than the other 3?  I've never been able to find an explanation.  I like that lettering style better than the other ones.

Originally Posted by gatorb807

just got UNC ones this weekend. like DNeou20 said they are hyperelite material wise.

NC is stitched on side i really like them compared to last years.
hopefully they aren't sized liked the ones the players wear because those things look like kids shorts....not even going below the knees?  it's like we are going back in time to those John Stockton daisy dukes he used to wear..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mjd77

Kind of an unrelated comment because I know Marquette is not a hyperelite team, but does anyone know why the "Marquette"  lettering on the powder blue unis is different than the other 3?  I've never been able to find an explanation.  I like that lettering style better than the other ones.

Something to do with the powders blues being the alternate.  I'm sure there is something to do with AL there...

You from Milw?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by mjd77

Something to do with the powders blues being the alternate.  I'm sure there is something to do with AL there...

You from Milw?

Port Washington...work in Milwaukee though.  

Small world.

You need to check the midwest forums.

I texted a friend of mine that coaches with MU about the blues, I'll let you know what he says.

Just got the march madness oregon and kansas state shorts. Shorts are nice just hate the screen printing trim, though everything was stitched.

Originally Posted by jordanfreak23

To those with 2011 North Carolina shorts, are the side panels dazzle or shiny material like the actual game shorts?
No they are more similar to last year's panels. They are hyperelite though, just minus the cute cut-outs some teams have. 
For the sizing, they fit just fine and how shorts should fit

SDSU isnt popular enough to have their stuff out for sale yet. unless they are at the school bookstore.

I was going to say try the bookstore for sdsu but im not even sure if they have a website....?
Ive been trying to find a pair too.

Originally Posted by IYE2

I was going to say try the bookstore for sdsu but im not even sure if they have a website....?
Ive been trying to find a pair too.
I was at the Nike outlet near the mexican border last year and they had SDSU stuff there...try your luck there

Originally Posted by Cali Fresh

Thanks, I've looked everywhere and it's pretty limited in finding Nike sponsored SDSU stuff

bookstore has the best selection.

they've got Kawhi Leonard jerseys now. gotta cop one.

Finally got a chance to see a bunch of the HE's in person at the 57th St Niketown yesterday.  Gotta say I was really impressed with most of them.  UK, Syracuse and Dook were all dope as hell.  The UConn's are straight trash.  The UNC ones were pretty good.

If I didn't hate UK & Dook so much I'd get a pair. 
laugh.gif

Maybe I'll pick up the Syracuse whites.

Back
Top Bottom