System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I wish I didn't hate Ohio St so much. I really love their red March Madness shorts.
Still need to get a pair...have the the whites ones.  Hoping they put out the grey ones, too, but they'd probably already be out if they were going to.

4wrestling's pic up there has me wanting to get a K State pair now. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Wings90

4wrestling's pic up there has me wanting to get a K State pair now. 
mad.gif
Word.. About to buy a 2x.. Swoosh got no more XL
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ IYE

i jus bought these today! they arent the college ones of course...but they were too fresh to pass up!

Just a note for anyone buying the USA shorts. They are not the same as the college hyper elites. They definitely run smaller. I bought a large but wish I would have bought an XL.

Sup NT,

I'm at the san marcos nike outlet in Texas and they got the orange Texas longhorn elite shorts with the holes on the sides for 29.99. From small- xl, I took the last 2x lol.
Just passing some info for anyone who wants a pair.

Off topic...but I want a pair of those Prestos.  NDC's out of my size. 
mad.gif

Finally got around to ordering the scarlet Ohio State shorts.

Originally Posted by lbfitted

i jus bought these today! they arent the college ones of course...but they were too fresh to pass up!

Are those dark grey or black? And did you get those at D-I-C-K-S?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^
Eastbay had them most of this year for 29.99 until they sold out, bought me a pair.

never even knew that. had i of known i would have got them. thats hell of a deal
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I'm in Oklahoma visiting the in-laws and saw this as I strolled into Champs.. had to cop a pair.

mj0s2o.jpg

damn i mos def would have got those for half off...i got the red pair already

Back
Top Bottom