System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

The two on the left are from last season and the two on the right are from 2010.. I also have a PSU pair from 2004 and a Stanford pair from that year, but they are pretty worn down
mllcsi.jpg

i thought those were two different shorts then after looking for 5 minutes i realized it was one pair
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Are those some kind of alternate shorts for Memphis this year?
they are the Fedex editions...... im not totally sure if FedEx Forum is their home stadium, but they play there every once in a while.

Now the hyper force skus make sense as far as the color blocking. And the the NikeElites socks that are going to match these uniforms but I don't know how I feelabout these just yet.

I love gray uniforms so these are great to me. I'm gonna scoop some UNC shorts online if they are made available.

Wow, I love the design of UConn's shorts - modern version of their classic shorts.  I wish those were our regular shorts' design.  Those are badass, will def pick up a pair if they become available.  UConn's SID said the color is black instead of navy blue on the shorts which is disappointing but oh well.
I'm sure these will be on Eastbay, Nike doesn't do things like this to NOT make money off it.  
laugh.gif

Wow, All the shorts are dope. Want UConns, Cuse' & Zona the most. Hope they'll be for sale

Local shop that carries nothing but Duke gear said that the shorts would retail $80 and the Jerseys would be $125

Originally Posted by woody2626

Local shop that carries nothing but Duke gear said that the shorts would retail $80 and the Jerseys would be $125
Did they mention a release date?

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by woody2626

Did they mention a release date?

Jackets $140 also Jerseys are $120 not $125 my mistake. 

Duke is wearing theirs on the 11th so they said sometime at the beginning of Feb

From a UConn blog...
UConn is the first team in the country to wear the uniforms in game action. Next month, other schools will also wear them: Baylor women, and Arizona, Duke, Florida, Kentucky, North Carolina, and Syracuse men. 

The jersey, shorts, shoes, and warmup jacket will be available for purchase Feb. 4.

Back
Top Bottom