System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Just called the Concord Mills outlet and placed the order on my shorts. Sucks that it's gonna cost me around an extra 10 on top due to tax and shipping, but I can't complain.
Didn't have the SKU, but she gave me one for so for those that want to place an order here you go.

17611XN-100

imo...the 45 dollar ones > 60 dollar ones

The 60s are heavier and longer, where as the 45s are lighter and fit more true to size.

I have the 07 USA Vegas shorts in a L, and theyre waaaaay too long. I dont think they made a 45 dollar version of those.

But i do have the 08 USA beijing shorts, which is the 45 dollar one, I cant leave those alone. Hahah Once you ball in these you never wanna go back to anything else.

I just copped the 45 USCs. Anyone know where i can cop more 45s oppose to 60s?

i got the Kentucky Hyper Elite's in blue from NDC last week and LOOOOOOVVVEEE them. They definitely take getting used to though as I am old school and like heavy/thick authentic shorts. These are like swim trunks like the guy said a few posts up. Super light. I am digging them. I have to get my hands on white Kentucky and possibly orange Syracuse.

Originally Posted by jordanfreak23

i got the Kentucky Hyper Elite's in blue from NDC last week and LOOOOOOVVVEEE them. They definitely take getting used to though as I am old school and like heavy/thick authentic shorts. These are like swim trunks like the guy said a few posts up. Super light. I am digging them. I have to get my hands on white Kentucky and possibly orange Syracuse.

True OG here fellas. So are the shorts 2 ply like the SOD shorts? I got some orange SU and navy Zaga shorts on the way.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by jordanfreak23

True OG here fellas. So are the shorts 2 ply like the SOD shorts? I got some orange SU and navy Zaga shorts on the way.
Try single ply. Definitely not 95 UNC or G-town shorts....

Sounds like the HE's are love or hate, I'll probably fall into the hate category.  I love my bball shorts heavy like many on here have said.  I gotta find a mall that has a pair so I can check 'em out in person.  I haven't seen these anywhere but then again it was impossible to find any of the SODs in the malls in CT so I'm not holding my breath for these.

Originally Posted by manamazing55

thanks man!

i ordered 2 pair today.  one in L and one in XL. i have a pair from 2004 in white that is a size 40 but they are too small now.  i normally wear XXL, but went with your advice.  i will take back the pair that dont fit, probably.

got my 'Cuse shorts today (white ones) they are tough but definitely long. I got a medium and will have to fold them at the waistband when I play ball in them, but for lounging around they are a good length. The only thing is that having to fold them down will hide the "CUSE" logo on the front waistband, but I guess with a shirt / penny it wouldn't be seen anyways playing ball (besides the fact I should be more worried with how I play rather than how I look SMH). Willl definitely get more schools when I have a chance...

Originally Posted by kdotlove

got my 'Cuse shorts today (white ones) they are tough but definitely long. I got a medium and will have to fold them at the waistband when I play ball in them, but for lounging around they are a good length. The only thing is that having to fold them down will hide the "CUSE" logo on the front waistband, but I guess with a shirt / penny it wouldn't be seen anyways playing ball (besides the fact I should be more worried with how I play rather than how I look SMH). Willl definitely get more schools when I have a chance...

True but it's hard not to wanna look good when you hoop as well. You look good, you feel good. You feel good, you play good.

Got my hands on Both of the Hyper Elite Michigan State Shorts today and here is my review:

VERY THIN as previously stated, they did not feel very durable. The holes on the sides of the shorts are cool I guess, but really serve no purpose. The one thing I did notice is that the piping down the side of the MSU shorts is NOT stitching or twill, it is almost like a glossy adhesive, and on a few pairs of the green shorts (have white piping) there was already gunk beginning to cake on to the sticky piping. Overall, I just could not pull the $60 trigger on these shorts today because I honestly felt they were not worth it, but I may go back and cop one day. BTW my Sports Authority here in MI had a FSR in stock in both the home and away jerseys AND shorts.

Also, on the jerserys, on TV the designs on the back don't look that good, but in person they look GREAT. Along with the stitched numbers and STATE on the front, the jerseys are very good quality. The Jersey seemed thicker than the shorts, which I thought was odd.

If you guys have any questions, Ill do my best to help.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Word

My 'Cuse ones are LONG
so the general opinion on these is that they are long........ and im guessing they are longer than the older SOD shorts.  Are they just as wide, wider, or slimmer?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Of course I went to the Factory Store and no UNC SOD to be found. DAMNIT.
in Concord?

Sorry dude...I guess posting it on this thread made that happen because there were plenty last Saturday

Back
Top Bottom