System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

How is the fit on the hyper elite shorts compared to the traditional sod shorts Nike has sold the last few years?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

They arent as wide as the traditional sod's and not as long.

I picked up the gonzaga and kentuckey HE's from eastbay. The kentucky's are actually about as long as my wvu sod twills. The zaga ones are a little shorter - about the length of the usa HE's.

^interesting, i had a pair of those and they are pretty long (WVU shorts). Thanks for the reference point.

I know this is the Nike shorts thread, but does anyone by chance know where i could pick up some of the University of Hawai'i's shorts? Eatbayrep guy or anyone? i saw them play BYU here saturday and I lvoe their jerseys. I looked on ebay and had no luck

Originally Posted by IYE2

I picked up the gonzaga and kentuckey HE's from eastbay. The kentucky's are actually about as long as my wvu sod twills. The zaga ones are a little shorter - about the length of the usa HE's.
How are the Kentucky HE shorts waist size wise?  Are they bigger, smaller or about the same as the SOD shorts?  How about compared to USA HE's??  Thanks in advance!!!! 

Originally Posted by juschiang

Originally Posted by IYE2

How are the Kentucky HE shorts waist size wise?  Are they bigger, smaller or about the same as the SOD shorts?  How about compared to USA HE's??  Thanks in advance!!!! 

Theyre basically the same.

New stuff
2db35268e32272e4afca46860e43fa9b55c24dc.jpg

50d35439ea467829a55443c206402cc5c40e73e.jpg

48625bce407ebac049901964166b6e0f4b19ba9.jpg

These XL are actually a little wider than the Non-USA Hyper Elite shorts that I have in a XXL,
but a little bit shorter in length so they're perfect.
34gstvq.jpg

saw that, going to wait to see if they get them at the employee store or through swoosh....
if not then i'll grab them

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Ohio State is wearing their new uniforms right now against Penn State. I'm not a fan...too busy...too many stripes.

If they wouldve continued the side strip all the way down the shorts, got rid of the overlays at the bottom, and put the block o behind the strip, I wouldve like them.
Like you said, its just way too much.

The tops arent bad but I hate the whole graphics on the back thing.

Back
Top Bottom