T.I. = Exposed Vol. I don't even care if im LATE.... WOW

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

That charger is mean....
yes, yes it is. I would also venture to say that dude only has so much money that is going to keep coming his way. He might regret that purchase downthe road.

TI even said he was frm riverdale, i cant remember the track but he was lik "i raised hell out in riverdale 4 few...sumthin sumthin...but im bankhead bornbankhead bred" Shawty Lo is a joke until he takes a video camera 2 Bankhead Court then wat he is sayin worthless....he shot footage all in bowen homes butdidnt go 2 bakhead court and ask n__s if Tip was frm dea.....kudos 2 shawty lo 4 findin a way 2 stay relevant n the game doe lol

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by tecca nena

That dude was in laffy taffy????? what verse was he??

He wasn't.

laugh.gif

Why are you dudes taking the comment of a guy that wears women's glasses seriously?? Shawty Lo is fraud status.

Well I spent 10 years on the westside and 8 years on the eastside til I moved out of state.. I rep both to the fullest and ironically, I also went to Riverdalefor a year (used my sister's address)..

Who knows what this man has really been through and why do we really care? I just know that I connect with his music and can apply it to MY life.. for that, Iappreciate him.

It ain't a n~ in this world that ain't done some shiesty shhh or fabricated something they've done, no matter how small or big, it's all thesame.. lies.

Yea this whole thing is sad, funny that he doesn't really want to beef with him. It's come to this for dudes to move units?

Shawty Lo needs to shut up...

3 Letters - D4L...end of beef.

His snap, crakel, and pop $@# needs to sit down, this guy was in the group who sings laffy taffy...%%$+ and leave the rap game.

rap sucks right now and this is the reason, who gives a flying rats $@# who went to what school and who's from where...I don't...and real rappersdon't either?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TW3EK

i went to cleveland public schools for 5 years but i stayed in the burbs... all u do is use a family member's address... they prolly wanted him to get a better education..

Offtopic, but can't you use anyone's address? Do they even verify it?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ this ad

imgad

Originally Posted by PhillipDominick

Originally Posted by TW3EK

i went to cleveland public schools for 5 years but i stayed in the burbs... all u do is use a family member's address... they prolly wanted him to get a better educatio

laugh.gif
@ this ad

imgad

and that's serious how rap is today, no joke.
all this snap, pop, 2 step bullshhh ...give me a break!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

eyes.gif

Who/what is Lo "exposing"?

For the umpteenth time - just listen to the N's music and you'll hear that this all bull %%%#.

I know what all them N's say, 'Don't I know that N' face?
I seen him somewhere in the A.'
Remember me from anyplace -Riverdale where I raised hell for a couple years...

Pardon the chopped and screwed version:

where you from - young dro ft. t.i.

That's Tip and Dro circa 2000/2001.

This is so stupid it's stupid.

No more threads about this.

Its funny how dude said people jus jockin tip...that really has nothing to do with it....ti is from bankhead stayed in riverdale for a little bit an said he isfrom both in his lyrics not just bankhead.....I dont know why people think you can only stay in one part of a city for your whole life......an tip has provedhis self many times musically an in the streets to prove he means what he says, jus look at where he is at now....tip already gave shawty more exposure bybringin his name up....shawty should be thankin tip....

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by rocyaice

JET, you know cats on here ride hard for TIP lol. Don't be surprised the responses.....
Ya kno! Im lookin at these responces and dudes over here slobbin' tip! Don't get me wrong, his word play and lyrics are incredibly mean I love his music. But dude really took me with the "Im Serious" album, it really put me in perspective of the trouble he went threw growing up in "bankhead". Now im finding out dude from damn Clayco..

It really all comes down to this, you dudes responding ain't from Atlanta so you dont know our culture.You can't be an Eastside cat claiming the West... Infact, if you from Atlanta you know that Eastside stays East and Westside stays West.. its been that way since forever. Dekalb, Decature, Glenwood, Ellenwood, We all stay to us... Mcafee, Bankhead, Simpson they all stay to them. The city is really just divided like that, so to rep your side is HUGE here... Thats why you hear Kast' claimin East Point... Jeezy puttin it in for Decatur etc. This really hurts his image here in Atlanta. and if you can't come home... where can you go?
I agree with you but Shawty LO aint from bankhead and plus people in Atlanta will tell you that t.i. went therrel high too.But who cares I about all this bankhead this and that its known fro having the most bums
roll.gif
Im from eastpoint can care less about this clown shawty lo trying to pull t.i.card this dude in a charger t.i. has a bently how I know because I seen him in it in his neiborhood in camp creek

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

That charger is mean....
yes, yes it is. I would also venture to say that dude only has so much money that is going to keep coming his way. He might regret that purchase down the road.
Yeah ... because Chargers are expensive

grin.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

That charger is mean....
yes, yes it is. I would also venture to say that dude only has so much money that is going to keep coming his way. He might regret that purchase down the road.
Yeah ... because Chargers are expensive

grin.gif
well it damn sure ain't straight off the lot. what is around his neck and wrist alludes to that he loves to just throw away money. I think it wouldbe safe to say he dropped as much into the car ,or maybe more , than what the car is worth. Which brings me to the point I am trying to make of a regretfulpurchase. No one said anything about it chargers are expensive smart !$$

Back
Top Bottom