T.I., Fabolous, Drake, Kanye West & Andre 3000 to be on Chris Brown Deuces remix

laugh.gif
could i get any more qoutes.. just watch and see

this is gonna be dope if it drops, that beat is crazy and i don't really like tyga so it's gonna be dope to get some different folks on that beat. and that lineup is insane.
pimp.gif

this is gonna be dope if it drops, that beat is crazy and i don't really like tyga so it's gonna be dope to get some different folks on that beat. and that lineup is insane.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Plus, relationship raps are 3-Stack's forte. Dude will be teaching that class.
Same with Drake.. Wasn't surprised when i heard he was gonna be featured on Wayne's "Single"

Same with Drake.. Wasn't surprised when i heard he was gonna be featured on Wayne's "Single"

Yo real talk y'all think Stacks can ride with this beat? Slow man I hope he can thrive on it. Man who am I kiddin' he one of the GOATs I'm sure he'll figure it out.

Yo real talk y'all think Stacks can ride with this beat? Slow man I hope he can thrive on it. Man who am I kiddin' he one of the GOATs I'm sure he'll figure it out.

Anybody who thinks Drake can spit a better verse than Dre'? Stupid.

Even Drake knows he could never hold a candle to 3K, yall some funny dudes.

Anybody who thinks Drake can spit a better verse than Dre'? Stupid.

Even Drake knows he could never hold a candle to 3K, yall some funny dudes.

If you're implying that every single 3000 verse is better than every single Drake verse, you're wrong. So, yes...he does have the ability to spit a better verse than 3000. Will he while on the same track? I doubt it.

If you're implying that every single 3000 verse is better than every single Drake verse, you're wrong. So, yes...he does have the ability to spit a better verse than 3000. Will he while on the same track? I doubt it.

QFT...*plays "Roses"*

Glad to know my dude 3000 is still alive...
pimp.gif

QFT...*plays "Roses"*

Glad to know my dude 3000 is still alive...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom