T.I., Fabolous, Drake, Kanye West & Andre 3000 to be on Chris Brown Deuces remix

If Em > Nas (which he isn't), then Drake > Andre 3000. So is Gucci Mane, he is also > 3000. So is Soulja Boy, he's also > 3000. So is Vanilla Ice.

So is TIME.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Drake murks everyone on it, bet that
lol

With the exception of 3000, Drake has collabed with everyone on there and has outclassed them.

Drake's verse on Forever > 'Ye's verse

Drake's 1st and second verses on Fancy > T.I's verse

And we all saw what he did to Fab on the Throw it in the bag remix
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Wasn't Fancy DRAKES SONG? Would he not out perform him on his OWN SONG? 
Wasn't Forever his song also? You are expected to out perform everyone on your own track.

I got 3Stacks, T.I, and Fab killing this. Ye' and Drake take the back burner on this one imo. and Yeezy is my favorite out of this group. 

lol

With the exception of 3000, Drake has collabed with everyone on there and has outclassed them.

laugh.gif

sick.gif

Wasn't Forever his song also? You are expected to out perform everyone on your own track.

I got 3Stacks, T.I, and Fab killing this. Ye' and Drake take the back burner on this one imo. and Yeezy is my favorite out of this group. 

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

People on here have put Em over Nas, what makes you think these same fools wouldn't put Drake over 3 Stacks? NT stays stupid like that.

People on here have put Em over Nas, what makes you think these same fools wouldn't put Drake over 3 Stacks? NT stays stupid like that.

If Em > Nas (which he isn't), then Drake > Andre 3000. So is Gucci Mane, he is also > 3000. So is Soulja Boy, he's also > 3000. So is Vanilla Ice.

So is TIME.

So basically you are grouping Eminem in the same group as Drake, Gucci, Vanilla Ice and Soulja Boy? 

So is TIME.

So basically you are grouping Eminem in the same group as Drake, Gucci, Vanilla Ice and Soulja Boy? 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

lol

laugh.gif

sick.gif

So wait, you think 'Ye and T.I. were like "Well I would go hard, but its Drake's track so ima fall back and make it look like he ate me"
roll.gif

You obviously have never been in anything competitive in your life. I don't care who's track it is, I'm going my hardest.

T.I is the most overrated artist in existence. His delivery is trash, subpar lyrics, repetitive subject matter... if Timberlake didn't bless him with that Dead and Gone hook he'd have been irrelevant 2 years ago. But you dudes are infatuated with his "swag" like some females
30t6p3b.gif
. $!%%'s disgusting, b. Yea Luda's a cartoon character but it's pretty obvious who's more relevant at this point. Then again I don't expect people down south to know anything about good music anyway. 
laugh.gif

lol

laugh.gif

sick.gif

So wait, you think 'Ye and T.I. were like "Well I would go hard, but its Drake's track so ima fall back and make it look like he ate me"
roll.gif

You obviously have never been in anything competitive in your life. I don't care who's track it is, I'm going my hardest.

T.I is the most overrated artist in existence. His delivery is trash, subpar lyrics, repetitive subject matter... if Timberlake didn't bless him with that Dead and Gone hook he'd have been irrelevant 2 years ago. But you dudes are infatuated with his "swag" like some females
30t6p3b.gif
. $!%%'s disgusting, b. Yea Luda's a cartoon character but it's pretty obvious who's more relevant at this point. Then again I don't expect people down south to know anything about good music anyway. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

lol

laugh.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif

T.I.'s verse on Fancy > Both of Drake's for the simple fact it was Anti-Simp

I will literally ban myself if you could find me one Drake line in that song that's a simp line.

lol

laugh.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif

I will literally ban myself if you could find me one Drake line in that song that's a simp line.

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

So is TIME.

Sure, why not? If people make ridiculous statements such as "Em > Nas" then what's the problem with putting all the artists I mentioned above 3 Stacks? Or saying Em = Drake? Being an idiot seems to be the norm around here...

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

So is TIME.

Sure, why not? If people make ridiculous statements such as "Em > Nas" then what's the problem with putting all the artists I mentioned above 3 Stacks? Or saying Em = Drake? Being an idiot seems to be the norm around here...

lol

laugh.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, so I guess growing up my entire life playing Basketball, Football, and being a black belt in Tae Kwon Do disqualifies me from being competitive? Yeah... But I'll stop that right there

How much more energy do you you think an artist would put into his own product? You think Kanye is going to go all out on someone else's song like he would for his own?

Have you ever seen Kanye give *#$%%% better beats than the ones on his own albums? Have you heard him spit a harder verse on anything that's not his own besides "Run This Town"?

Just because YOU would go your hardest on any track doesn't mean they will. Hell what proof of lyrical ability do you even have to even make the statement? Its clear and obvious if you listen to the music that Kanye and T.I go harder on their own tracks then when they are featured. 

Listen to "Fancy" then listen to "I'm back", I'ts clear what track T.I put more effort into...

Hell, Listen to Graduation then listen to anything Kanye was featured on after he dropped 808's up until he got on "Run This Town", do you not see the difference in his effort? 

The ignorance in your post amazes me btw. 

lol

laugh.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, so I guess growing up my entire life playing Basketball, Football, and being a black belt in Tae Kwon Do disqualifies me from being competitive? Yeah... But I'll stop that right there

How much more energy do you you think an artist would put into his own product? You think Kanye is going to go all out on someone else's song like he would for his own?

Have you ever seen Kanye give *#$%%% better beats than the ones on his own albums? Have you heard him spit a harder verse on anything that's not his own besides "Run This Town"?

Just because YOU would go your hardest on any track doesn't mean they will. Hell what proof of lyrical ability do you even have to even make the statement? Its clear and obvious if you listen to the music that Kanye and T.I go harder on their own tracks then when they are featured. 

Listen to "Fancy" then listen to "I'm back", I'ts clear what track T.I put more effort into...

Hell, Listen to Graduation then listen to anything Kanye was featured on after he dropped 808's up until he got on "Run This Town", do you not see the difference in his effort? 

lol

laugh.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif

you don’t do it for the man, men never notice
you just do it for yourself you’re the f-cking coldest
intelligent too ooh you’re my sweetheart
[font=ArialMT, Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=ArialMT, Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif]time heals all, and heels hurt to walk in
but they go with the clutch that you carry your lip gloss in
and look I really think that nobody does it better
I love the way you put it together
[/font]

[/font]

[font=ArialMT, Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif]cinderella bout to lose the glass off her foot
and when I find it is when I find you
[/font]

[/font]

[font=ArialMT, Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif]they tell me time is money, well we’ll spend it together
[/font]

Not even that familiar with this song but one simple lyric search and i got this

lol

laugh.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif

[/font]

[font=ArialMT, Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif]time heals all, and heels hurt to walk in
[/font]

[/font]

[font=ArialMT, Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif]cinderella bout to lose the glass off her foot
[/font]

[/font]

[font=ArialMT, Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, sans-serif]they tell me time is money, well we’ll spend it together
[/font]

Not even that familiar with this song but one simple lyric search and i got this

lol

laugh.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Based on the logic of your post I can already tell that your low IQ translates to low basketball IQ, football IQ, and a black belt you won out of a cereal box.

So you're telling me that all of 'Ye's beats he gave to other artists are worse than all the ones on his albums? So, I can't find one beat that he gave to someone else that's better than one beat on any of his albums?
roll.gif

Son, i'm telling you; you don't want to play this game.

"Have you heard him spit a harder verse on anything that's not his own besides "Run This Town"?" " Are you an idiot? Do you not realize that Kanye is a subpar emcee, maybe that's why he isn't able to outshine others?

Like, I have yet to hear a reasoning as to why they wouldn't go as hard on a product that's not strictly their own. These songs are going to be heard by millions of people. And in the rap industry you're only as good as your last verse. So, you're right. Artists will risk their popularity and the gaining of new fans by purposely spitting a verse that they know is not up to their standards
laugh.gif

So what do you have to say about artists that continually spit better verses on features than they do on their own albums
roll.gif

Do you see how dumb your logic is? If I could, I'd travel back in time, break in to your grandma's house, and smack her for even having the thought of conceiving someone that would eventually conceive you.

lol

laugh.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Based on the logic of your post I can already tell that your low IQ translates to low basketball IQ, football IQ, and a black belt you won out of a cereal box.

So you're telling me that all of 'Ye's beats he gave to other artists are worse than all the ones on his albums? So, I can't find one beat that he gave to someone else that's better than one beat on any of his albums?
roll.gif

Son, i'm telling you; you don't want to play this game.

"Have you heard him spit a harder verse on anything that's not his own besides "Run This Town"?" " Are you an idiot? Do you not realize that Kanye is a subpar emcee, maybe that's why he isn't able to outshine others?

Like, I have yet to hear a reasoning as to why they wouldn't go as hard on a product that's not strictly their own. These songs are going to be heard by millions of people. And in the rap industry you're only as good as your last verse. So, you're right. Artists will risk their popularity and the gaining of new fans by purposely spitting a verse that they know is not up to their standards
laugh.gif

So what do you have to say about artists that continually spit better verses on features than they do on their own albums
roll.gif

Do you see how dumb your logic is? If I could, I'd travel back in time, break in to your grandma's house, and smack her for even having the thought of conceiving someone that would eventually conceive you.

Originally Posted by cartune

lol

laugh.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Its obvious that you don't know what simpin is.

Your mom called. She wants to have a baby by me to erase from her mind the failure that is you.

Originally Posted by cartune

lol

laugh.gif

sick.gif

roll.gif

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Its obvious that you don't know what simpin is.

Your mom called. She wants to have a baby by me to erase from her mind the failure that is you.

Back
Top Bottom