T.I GIVES ONE OF THE MOST PROLIFIC AND LUCRATIVE TALKING TO'S IVE EVER HEARD

its old but still 
laugh.gif

T.I GIVES ONE OF THE MOST PROLIFIC AND LUCRATIVE TALKING TO'S IVE EVER HEARD

I'm not sure you quite grasp what either of these words mean.

Tip is that dude tho :pimp:

'I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence' :lol:

:lol: I don't keep up with TI in any capacity so could someone let me know who he's talking to/about?

I'm not sure you quite grasp what either of these words mean.

Tip is that dude tho
pimp.gif

'I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence'
laugh.gif
im fully aware they where both used out of context. it was more so poking fun at how T.I

talks and how he randomly throws out multiple syllable words for no damb reason

when in mid rant.

Last edited:
This why TI is good in my book.

I appreciate that he speaks somewhat intelligently, though he may use some poetic license with the English language. His cadence is off the charts.

It's a lesson that it's not what you say a lot of times, it's how you say it.

And he started calm, and the anger just BUILT.

"C-menTED".

TI and Jay are the only rappers currently making music that I even make a point of checking for. Everything else, I'll just hear when it comes to me.

TIP is that dude, b.

One of the few artists of his stature that constantly reaches back to the streets and tries to unify his hood.

I respect that.

Last edited:
T.I. really always has talked like he just looked up new words in a dictionary or thesaurus :lol:, but it's all good

I think Alley Boy and Trouble dug their own graves when they started coming at TIP cause ever since they did, their movement has been at a standstill. Now Alley Boy rolling with Master P, trying to get something popping off :lol:

Yeah alley and trouble def aint goin no shere dissing t.i

But honestly, i bump alley boy more then tip. Always have. I like tips delivery and story telling but in my opinion i think alley boy gets more gutta seein how t.i is more mainstream.

And idk wassup wit that move alley made wit P and trel. Im not feelin 'louie v mob' at all

Yeah alley and trouble def aint goin no shere dissing t.i

But honestly, i bump alley boy more then tip. Always have. I like tips delivery and story telling but in my opinion i think alley boy gets more gutta seein how t.i is more mainstream.

Sigh. What need does T.I. have to act "gutta" when he is constantly reminding us how long he has been in the rap game and how he has eaten. TIP isn't in the gutta anymore why the hell would he try to portray that? The life Alley Boy them try to portray, TIP did when he was a teenager and rapped about on I'm Serious. 

Believe it or not the goal is to hit mainstream if you want to make money. Tip is progressing, Alley Boy been doing the same **** in Atlanta since I was a little boy (10-11) in East Hamp. I'd probably be mad if I were Alley Boy with all the money he's seen come and go and realized fast money don't stick unless you have a plan. Alley don't have a plan, he wanna claim Duck Tape til he die and that's cool but you will never be the likes of a T.I. doing that. 

^^^

I think something people don't realize is that, unfortunately, this is who these guys are. I don't think TI is acting "gutta". That's just who he is.

We see it all the time with rappers on the brink of success who get caught up. Beans. Gucci. etc.

TI been "mainstream" for a while. And still goes to jail.

I have a great job, wife, family. But if you push the wrong buttons, I snap. I do random **** that if I was caught, I'd get arrested for. Smoking. Drinking on the street.

There are things that are ingrained in people, between our experiences and out people from the past, that success alone will not erase.

^^^

I think something people don't realize is that, unfortunately, this is who these guys are. I don't think TI is acting "gutta". That's just who he is.

We see it all the time with rappers on the brink of success who get caught up. Beans. Gucci. etc.

I have a great job, wife, family. But if you push the wrong buttons, I snap. I do random **** that if I was caught, I'd get arrested for. Smoking. Drinking on the street.

There are things that are ingrained in people, between our experiences and out people from the past, that success alone will not erase.

You can take the boy out the hood...

...but you can't take the hood out the boy.

But when you really think about it, that's such a beautiful thing...

...supreme confidence in your own skin.

^^^

You can take the boy out the hood...

...but you can't take the hood out the boy.

But when you really think about it, that's such a beautiful thing...

...supreme confidence in your own skin.

Posts like these are why I keep coming back to NikeTalk.

This ***** TI :smokin

Him and Jeezy make riding in the whip SO much better

Back
Top Bottom