T.i's wife SERIOUS DISCUSSION

youtubeme

Banned
what the %##% is she half pitbull and half super hoodrat? seriously not to sound gay but t.i can pull literally anything and he choosesthat

i use to read that b.i.g line like wow dude is cake , but damn now that i think of it....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by YoutubeME

what the %##% is she half pitbull and half super hoodrat? seriously not to sound gay but t.i can pull literally anything and he chooses that
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Although I agree with you[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)], dude is probably with her because at the end of the day, they've been through thick andthin and dude probably trusts her more than any "new" broad he could come up with.. she was with him when he was a nobody so yeahhh[/color]

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

This discussion is serious guys
roll.gif

OP, looks aren't everything. Seriously. The fact that you don't realize this makes you fail in life.
/yourself
/thread

grin.gif

thanks to the internet, dudes are so critical these days. she probably 90% better than then the shenaynay's you be pullin. if any..

She obviously had some facial surgery. She look like her head game is bananas. And like a prior poster said, while she was makin' hit records etc, she waswith him before his career popped off.

Its called love man. Looks aren't everything and if it is "to each his own". He knows that broad got his back and for that he loves her to death.

she is hurt, but when TI pulled her he wasnt the TI he is today and she was prolly a bigger star then he was...that said, the not trippin on him cheatingprolly doesnt hurt either..

xscape.jpg

I ain't going to lie.....when she was on Xscape, I had a mad crush on her. This was the era of black female groups that popped out everywhere like TLC andSWV.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

she down w/ the 3somes and she don't care if he cheat........true story

Yea that's what I heard too. They have an open relationship plus she use to be the one who looked out for him whenhe was coming up. Heard they had a 3some with Hoopz...

She wrote no Scrubs for Tlc so when Tip got with her She was Paid.. Yeeah she hurt but she hold em down and when you got money like he do im pretty sure itsmore about the broads character than anything else

That new show of hers on BET is a complete joke...

On the real tho...
As beat as she looks, T.I. must of loved her from before the fame.

i thought this same thing. saw her last night on the after show for the BET Awards.

she looked terrible...Toya looked
smokin.gif
though.

still, i guarantee that's not the only box he's beating up.

Back
Top Bottom